LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Xbox 360 Laptop

  1. #1
    ? Jay588's Avatar
    Member #
    33986
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    781
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Xbox 360 Laptop

    was browsing around and this opened my eyes:




    it is not made by microsoft, just a very creative man with alot of time on his hands, here read this


    want to make one of your own? heres the guys tutorial..hope you got some spare change!
    http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/18/h...laptop-part-1/
    Last edited by Jay588; 11-16-2007 at 08:19 AM.

  2. #2
    ? Jay588's Avatar
    Member #
    33986
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    781
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i guess no one gives a crap lol

  3. #3
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    uhhh an xbox 360 is basically a computer, i'm guessing if you knew your shitte, it wouldn't be that hard


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  4. #4
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    uhhh an xbox 360 is basically a computer, i'm guessing if you knew your shitte, it wouldn't be that hard
    Actually it is still extremely difficult for anyone, including those who (as you so graciously put it) "know their shite"

    It required alot of pinpoint soldering, creativity and perseverance.

    Judging by your comment, I assume you do not "know your shite"

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  5. #5
    You're kidding, right? Minto's Avatar
    Member #
    8233
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    thats cool
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

  6. #6
    ミュージック Gikoku Harakami's Avatar
    Member #
    36386
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    どこかに日本でか。
    Posts
    1,180
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Actually it is still extremely difficult for anyone, including those who (as you so graciously put it) "know their shite"

    It required alot of pinpoint soldering, creativity and perseverance.

    Judging by your comment, I assume you do not "know your shite"
    Yeah, pretty much. You can't just rip the 360 open, and slap the motherboard and everything right into a Laptop Case, or CPU Case and expect it to work just like a PC right off the bat.

    Remember seeing this article last year, really is impressive to be honest. But I don't think I'd bother with it for my 360.

    Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

    --------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.


  7. #7
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikoku
    Yeah, pretty much. You can't just rip the 360 open, and slap the motherboard and everything right into a Laptop Case, or CPU Case and expect it to work just like a PC right off the bat.

    Remember seeing this article last year, really is impressive to be honest. But I don't think I'd bother with it for my 360.
    Not to mention the ventilation problems that the man managed to overcome. The 360 overheats enough in it's original form, let alone in a compacted setup. This guy does indeed know his shite

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  8. #8
    ? Jay588's Avatar
    Member #
    33986
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    781
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    uhhh an xbox 360 is basically a computer, i'm guessing if you knew your shitte, it wouldn't be that hard
    hmm i guess...but most dont know shitte anyway so they could buy this ugly thing




    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Not to mention the ventilation problems that the man managed to overcome. The 360 overheats enough in it's original form, let alone in a compacted setup. This guy does indeed know his shite
    you took the words right out of my mouth........or keyboard ...

  9. #9
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Actually it is still extremely difficult for anyone, including those who (as you so graciously put it) "know their shite"

    It required alot of pinpoint soldering, creativity and perseverance.

    Judging by your comment, I assume you do not "know your shite"
    you are correct at your last comment of that post, but you'd have to live in my city to understand that would be easy if you knew your shitte,


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  10. #10
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts