+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by zap'em up
    i might get criticized for this but
    b4 u guyz get the 360 think about it....nd get the Wii
    nah.... But if you read the first post, they already have a Wii... So they are good...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanniepep
    (how DO normal couples hide each other's Xmas gifts, I'll never know).
    My wife and I give each other a list and then "ignore" the fact that they come in the mail
    Central Ohio: Wii via component on Mitsu 55" HD-RPTV. 94 ImpalaSS, MCSE/MCT, MS/Network Consultant.

Member #
    Friends
    6515-5205-9862-4856
    Zap'em - we already have the Wii (and love it). But, he travels a lot for work (is usually gone for 3-6 months at a time) and likes to take games with him, and he cannot take the Wii cuz I won't let it go!! I have to have SOMETHING fun to do while he's gone, right? The 360 games for the most part are way over my head, but I'm sure he'll enjoy. Easy games that involve waving the remote around a lot are more my wheelhouse.

I got the games all wrapped and put away and now the battle will be keeping my big mouth shut for the next week & a half . . . every time I get a few beers in me, I start spilling all my secrets!! His other gifts are so crappy, he's gonna think it's the worst Xmas ever until he gets the 360 surprise!!

Member #
    Friends
    6515-5205-9862-4856
    Good thinkin Strommsarnac! We did shop together a little bit so I saw some gifts (okay, so I demanded a Wii Zapper, and Carnival Games, and My French Coach for DS) but I proclaim amnesia anytime he says I already know all my gifts. "What gifts? You got me some gifts? I don't know what you are talking about dude!"

A few yrs ago, when we were able to live together full-time, I tried to surprise him with a guitar - not easy in a small apartment! I put it in a big fabric bag and tried to hide it behind the couch, but the cats were fascinated with the package and could not leave it alone. They gave me up!

Hey, is the Table Tennis any fun on 360? I know he was excited about it when it first came out, but now it is used at Gamestop for $14.99. I can't remember, is that out for Wii now? I wonder if that'd be better because of the realistic controller movements.

At any rate, he'll be home tomorrow so I have to forget all about it until Xmas! OMG, I can't wait for him to open this stuff! I'm so excited!

Ads