LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol.. resistance on the 360.. what will they come up with next?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    But there's always the possibility that MGS 4 comes to 360...(Even though Sony will probably pay a fortune to keep the game. Of course, it did lose GTA)
    Actually there is no possibility...thats wrong....Kojima said it himself..that MGS:4 Rise Of the Patriots is a PS3 exclusive and will not go to the 360....

But they are in the works of making a MGS game for wii....and are contemplating on making one for 360...no ideas have came up yet...

How do i know......GameInformer magazines said so
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfatboy
    resistence is ps3's top exclusive game, while Halo 3 is the same for xbox360, and MGS4 will combine with resistence to beat out halo 3
    not just mgs4, we got god of war 3, final fantasy 13, and kingdom hearts 3, so squeenix, konami, and insomniac, and naughty dog if they decide to make more jak games, will work together to own the 360 and tie with the wii

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    not just mgs4, we got god of war 3, final fantasy 13, and kingdom hearts 3, so squeenix, konami, and insomniac, and naughty dog if they decide to make more jak games, will work together to own the 360 and tie with the wii
    Lawl @ idiocy and SQUEENIX. Probably a typo, but still funny.
    Either way...
    Square Enix is making games for the 360, and there is an FF XIII version coming out for the 360, smart one. ;D
    Soooo... You get MGS4, which, eh, not a big fan. God of War III when they make one, which I actually do like, and... Eh. Some other crap games.
    KH will most likely be on PS3 exclusively but the 360 has a pretty good shot at nabbing a version.
    And the Wii is failing if you haven't noticed.
    Only two good games came out this year ((At least after March or so...)) And that's Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Mario Galaxy.
    But man, why am I debating this once again when it's obvious what the real truth is..?
    I find myself pathetic when I catch myself ranting to those denial-ridden fanboy twats time and time again. *Sigh*

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Lawl @ idiocy and SQUEENIX. Probably a typo, but still funny.
    Either way...
    Square Enix is making games for the 360, and there is an FF XIII version coming out for the 360, smart one. ;D
    Soooo... You get MGS4, which, eh, not a big fan. God of War III when they make one, which I actually do like, and... Eh. Some other crap games.
    KH will most likely be on PS3 exclusively but the 360 has a pretty good shot at nabbing a version.
    And the Wii is failing if you haven't noticed.
    Only two good games came out this year ((At least after March or so...)) And that's Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Mario Galaxy.
    But man, why am I debating this once again when it's obvious what the real truth is..?
    I find myself pathetic when I catch myself ranting to those denial-ridden fanboy twats time and time again. *Sigh*
    Its been awhile.....GOOD O'LE FRIEND>>>

But i do disagree with the part where you said the wii was failing .....thats just something i dont agree with.
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Actually there is no possibility...thats wrong....Kojima said it himself..that MGS:4 Rise Of the Patriots is a PS3 exclusive and will not go to the 360....

But they are in the works of making a MGS game for wii....and are contemplating on making one for 360...no ideas have came up yet...

How do i know......GameInformer magazines said so

Don't trust any one until it's official. Not even someone as important as Kojima.

Remember, Brawl came out in 2006 and the PS3 has 4D graphics.
    Last edited by nic7; 12-27-2007 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    4d= length x width x height x ???? WTF IS 4D?!?!?!?!?!
    thats gonna irretate me forawhile and what are you talking about, we had links crossbow, battalion wars and loads of VC for wii.

Spoiler Alert!

My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Lol, just a couple of things that developers/companies have said about their games and what not. Just because the say it/promise it, doesn't make it true.

@Kumoriken- Although I agree with most of your posts, the wii is most definitely not failing. It's outselling every other console. And, no matter what you refer to as "succeeding," outselling every other console definitely is.
    Last edited by nic7; 12-27-2007 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Lol, just a couple of things that developers/companies have said about their games and what not. Just because the say it/promise it, doesn't make it true.
    yea but who the bloody uhhh fudge? ya we'll go with fudge, came up with 4d, honestly.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Don't trust any one until it's official. Not even someone as important as Kojima.

Remember, Brawl came out in 2006 and the PS3 has 4D graphics.
    WTF?!?!

I cant even trust the maker of the game....i can understand if it wasnt the maker of the series....But in this case, IT IS THE MAKER OF SERIES!!!

I believe can trust him....whatever he says about his goes as it should....also MGS:4 is being delayed for you PS3 fans from what i read somewhere commin out mid 2008

Ads