Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero III

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478

Guitar Hero III

I got this game for Christmas, and I just wanted to express my love for it :| I barely listen to rock music, not really my favourite genre, but dear God this game is amazing. What are your guys opinions? I've completed career on Medium, and I'm just gonna perfect 5 stars on everything before I level up to Hard.

The main thing I enjoy for this game, has to be the online. I can easily say, playing a song, with someone else on the bass guitar, is the bizz. Anyone fancy a jam sometime? (no homo)

Any other opinions of the game = go.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya, I also recieved GH, love it, and completed it on medium the first day. My only complaints are that I have a defective guitar that activates star power from a slight bump, i.e. me strumming. :/ And that the online sucks. It is fun, but I can't even find a game. I was trying to play online for an hour yesterday, and I only got two games. :/ Maybe this is just part of the problems MS is having with Live and it will be fixed soon?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Ya, I also recieved GH, love it, and completed it on medium the first day. My only complaints are that I have a defective guitar that activates star power from a slight bump, i.e. me strumming. :/ And that the online sucks. It is fun, but I can't even find a game. I was trying to play online for an hour yesterday, and I only got two games. :/ Maybe this is just part of the problems MS is having with Live and it will be fixed soon?
    *sighs*, same here. That's why you should just pm someone, and they will play with you right away.

I got nothing...

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I found that it is a lot easier to find a match if you host it. It still takes a while, but not nearly as long.

Also I found a way to win almost every time if you play against someone that plays on expert/hard. Just play on medium/easy and choose Through The Fire And Flames. If they can beat you on that then I don't think you have a chance no matter what you do.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    well on the wii version i found myself waiting for someone to join my match for about five minutes, sucked. thinking about buying it for ps3 or 360 since i sold my wii, but i think ill go with rock band instead.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Yeah, I completed Medium straight away to and your right. I just host every game, people manage to find me in seconds, but every game I try to find it always says that 'SESSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE' almost every time.. shame I kind of prefer other people choosing the songs then myself for some reason :S anyone any good at Through the Fire and Flames? I can just about do it on Easy

Member #
    Friends
    I finished it on Medium twice in a row, now I stink.
    xD
    Wiired, I will play you.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I = Average at easy.

Guitar Hero is not my forte.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchovies
    I finished it on Medium twice in a row, now I stink.
    xD
    Wiired, I will play you.
    Your Gamertag?

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    ill play ya sometime. im pretty good at medium and can manage not to fail on hard lol. also i never have a hard time finding a game. 90% of the time it takes less than 5 seconds for me to search and join a game. do you guys have your NAT open? (do the network test and it will tell you if your nat is close, moderate, or open) a NAT that isnt 100% open will cause some problems when trying to connect to people online

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Ads