LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Dead Rising question

the story mode doesnt interest me at all, all i want to do is kill zombies for hours at a time, i know you can unlock this mode after beating the story, but ive died twice now during the story mode and i was pretty far into it and im not about to go back anytime soon and complete the story mode. it's a pain in my ass and i just wanna mess around.

so is there some kind of cheat to unlock the other mode?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    the story mode doesnt interest me at all, all i want to do is kill zombies for hours at a time, i know you can unlock this mode after beating the story, but ive died twice now during the story mode and i was pretty far into it and im not about to go back anytime soon and complete the story mode. it's a pain in my ass and i just wanna mess around.

so is there some kind of cheat to unlock the other mode?
    You have to complete the story mode with the FULL ending. Look on gamefaqs.

Also, it's not hard, just save regularly. Check your map, you can save in ANY toilet at ANY time.

Also, 56,000 zombie kills gives you the megaman costume! It's awesome!

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, right after i posted "i wont be going back anytime soon to complete the story mode" i went back and played it over again from the first save point.. lol its really not that hard its just not taht good, i want to kill zombies..and thats it.

another question, if i do no side quests can i still beat the game or will it be impossible or way too hard?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I started playing this game again too ,but the damn tiny text on my SDTV pisses me off.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Lol I had that problem before connecting it to my monitor, man does that suck.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    oh i know! stupid text is rediculous, i have an HDTV but i dont use it for 360.

Ads