2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikoku
    A new update on that console rumor by the way:
    Its not a rumor....its actually true...but ppl are saying that its coming out early....since its already 2008...and the 360 released in Nov. 17 i think 2005...we should be seeing a new Microsoft console....."Coughs...720"

A wise choice in my opinion. Releasing yet another 360 package would just only anger customers even more, especially those who already own an Xbox 360.
    What about those who dont have the consoles....put a big fat unremoveable grin from their faces
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by blume9370
    New Game for New Xbox Console Already in the Works?
    [Ure "Vader" Paul] 05:11 am EST @ January 05th, 2008
    Holy crap, I knew this would happened! I've only just bought myself an X360, barely hopping on the bandwagon as it were, and now they're already making a new Xbox console. Wait, wait. Don't jump to any conclusions here. So far, this is in the vicious rumor category. According to a mole at Microsoft (coming from the latest issue of gaming mag EGM), "a secret first party sequel is already being worked on for the next Xbox console." The game "was originally planned for the Xbox 360, but was recently moved over to the next Xbox console."

If this is true, it really wouldn't be that hard to make a guess. Hm, let's see, just off the top of my head, I'd say Halo 4 or Mass Effect 2.

Whatever, now I'm really pissed off. Anybody wanna buy a new, mint condition, 360?

i found this artice on a website i was browsing. i figured microsoft would try to release a console soon after nintendo and sony did
    Bungee aren't part of Microsoft anymore, so Halo will never be the same.

Also, they said that the Halo series was over. Then again, they did leave Halo 3 at a bit of a cliffhanger (with Onyx)

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Its not a rumor....its actually true...but ppl are saying that its coming out early....since its already 2008...and the 360 released in Nov. 17 i think 2005...we should be seeing a new Microsoft console....."Coughs...720"

What about those who dont have the consoles....put a big fat unremoveable grin from their faces
    Well let's put it like this.

Say the new next-gen Xbox comes out in 2009.. and Microsoft were to have released the "360 Ultimate" this Fall, then the 360 Ultimate would be just a complete waste for everyone, with the next Xbox being right around the corner.

The 360 may have been released in 2005, but that was a little over 2 years ago, and the 360 is still in it's prime. Releasing a new Xbox generation console as early as 2009 doesn't seem smart to me at all. Somewhere around or after 2012 sounds a bit more real to me.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Well let's put it like this.

Say the new next-gen Xbox comes out in 2009.. and Microsoft were to have released the "360 Ultimate" this Fall, then the 360 Ultimate would be just a complete waste for everyone, with the next Xbox being right around the corner.

The 360 may have been released in 2005, but that was a little over 2 years ago, and the 360 is still in it's prime. Releasing a new Xbox generation console as early as 2009 doesn't seem smart to me at all. Somewhere around or after 2012 sounds a bit more real to me.
    Hey....Just remember...anything can happen in the gaming world....its just in a matter of time....and of course, you are entitled to your opinion...
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Bungee aren't part of Microsoft anymore, so Halo will never be the same.

Also, they said that the Halo series was over. Then again, they did leave Halo 3 at a bit of a cliffhanger (with Onyx)
    Bungie had stated that even though they are no longer under the ownership of Microsoft, Halo is still owned by Microsoft. And Bungie have said that even with that, they'll still release Halo games with the same/better quality as before.

Alot of other people seem to look at the Bungie & Microsoft split as though they had an argument and just split on hatred or something, thus resulting in the demise of the Halo franchise and name. But they split on good terms, and are still partners working together, so there's nothing to worry about.

Gikoku ハラカミ

Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    There is no Halo 4, and never will be.

And Bioware has already planned for the last two releases in the Mass Effect trilogy to be made for the Xbox 360.

Obviously a new next-gen Xbox is in the works, but it won't see the light of day until sometime around/after 2012.
    There will be a Halo 4, It mighten be called Halo 4, but Master Cheif isn't dead. I know it, Thats like having a game with Mario and Killing Mario. Microsoft wouldn't kill their biggest money maker. The Halo series is not over, Its far from it
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Planning on getting a 360 in the next 6 months lol. So the best option by then I'll just get

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    the 720 is sapposted to come out 2010-2012 from what i heard thats a more realistic date

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Bungie had stated that even though they are no longer under the ownership of Microsoft, Halo is still owned by Microsoft. And Bungie have said that even with that, they'll still release Halo games with the same/better quality as before.

Alot of other people seem to look at the Bungie & Microsoft split as though they had an argument and just split on hatred or something, thus resulting in the demise of the Halo franchise and name. But they split on good terms, and are still partners working together, so there's nothing to worry about.
    I know Halo is still owned by Micro$oft. That's why I said it wouldn't be the same without bungee

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by kronau
    the 720 is sapposted to come out 2010-2012 from what i heard thats a more realistic date
    And if it cameout 2009 you'd be crapping your pants now wouldnt you..?

Like i said before....your entitled to your own opinion...*also point blank.....i said it above....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE GAMING WORLD....

Ads