Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Don't think MS would care too much if Nintendo sold it also on VC since Xbox version would be better.
    ^cough...fanboy.....cough

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Uh no... From what ive heard, Nintendo wants to release the game exactly the way it was. While Xbox is upgrading the graphics, adding online and achievements... So yeah, I guess Nintendo's would be better...
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Uh no... From what ive heard, Nintendo wants to release the game exactly the way it was. While Xbox is upgrading the graphics, adding online and achievements... So yeah, I guess Nintendo's would be better...
    Its a Retro Game now... it sells because of that... slightly upgrading the graphics and making online play to a game that was made over 10 years ago isnt going to make it a awsome game..

people are going to buy it for nostalgia reasons, because it was an awsome FPS and it was the first really well made multi player death match setup... its still a 10 year old game though...

Just because xbox redoes it wont make it cool, they didnt even exsist when this game was made...

From now on your the last person to call anyone else a fanboy... you need to just tattoo i love Xbox on your arse and get it over with...

Member #
    Friends
    I do love my xbox, but I aint biased and I know whats good and whats not good. So if I get to pick either the same exact Goldeneye or an updated one, yet the still game, im gonna pick updated graphics. Thats like decided over color tv vs an old black and white TV, its just logical.

Don't try to act like the things I say its false because I speak only in facts. Besides saying that it would be better on the xbox was my opinion so why the hell get bent out of shape about it. How about instead of calling me a fanboy because of my opinion of Xbox's Arcade version over Nintendo's VC you accept it and move on. You quoted me as if what I said was not true.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    The Xbox version would blow because...

BILL GATES WILL DESTROY EVERYONE WITH HIS ARMY OF GATES BOTS!!
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Don't think MS would care too much if Nintendo sold it also on VC since Xbox version would be better.
    Don't try to act like the things I say its false because I speak only in facts. Besides saying that it would be better on the xbox was my opinion so why the hell get bent out of shape about it. How about instead of calling me a fanboy because of my opinion of Xbox's Arcade version over Nintendo's VC you accept it and move on. You quoted me as if what I said was not true.

No its just opinion...a stupid one granted... your the one treating it as fact...

And the main reason is because you think ruining an groundbreaking retro game is cool just because xbox is willing too... If thats not the deffinition of a fanboy i don't know what is...

Did you even own a system before now? have you ever played Golden eye... eaither way pretty pathetic gamer philosophy... for a new or old gamer

Member #
    Friends
    Lol, I owned NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube. This generation is the first time I owned a non-nintendo console. I love Nintendo and all of its games, but the sad truth is they failed in 3rd party games and playing Nintendo only isnt enough if you only own a Wii.

I played Goldeneye until my thumbs bruised, it was the most popular game in my neighborhood. I played multiplayer non stop, especially in office I think was the map, I forgot and temple. Also i still own my N64 :P

Btw, I didnt mean every single thing I say is fact. I meant when I talk about the consoles, I speak facts. You guys calling me fanboy as if everytime I talk about Xbox and Wii I say things that are untrue. Go find some quotes of me where I tell a false statement without me admitting it was a mistake.

But when it comes to goldeneye and its either the same exact old game, or the same game with updated graphics and online with achievements, why would I pick the old one over it? The only difference is the graphics and that I can play online. Especially if I still own the original Goldeneye. I can go to the Wii60 forums that I go to, and make a poll, chances are people would rather pay for Xbox's version, because its the SAME GAME, with better graphics and online.

So whats your excuse now? So far all you've been saying is that my opinion was stupid. Claiming that im treating it as a fact.

Member #
    Friends
    1897-3266-4691-9037
    *reads thread*
    *pulls out gun*
    *puts gun in mouth*

Call me Justin

Thanks idjut for the epic sig!

Back from a one year hiatus
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    52 Members and still growing!

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)
    11 Members Right Now:=-

Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Its because its not the "same" game anymore after that...
    Its odd you don't think that as well specially considering you have had these systems in the past not just nintendo but any at all.. to take a classic game like that and change it and claim it to be better version... Im all for xbox getting it, but not when the original title is changed, kinda kills why you re-release the game in the first place...

i guess its the same argument that all the Star Wars and Indianan Jones guys have when they had there movies remade with new special effects...
    you can't change an original and claim it as being better... no matter how modern and new it is

make a poll id like to see how many people really care about the games, and not just graphics and online...

Member #
    Friends
    Wait, Star Wars is different from the old? When I saw it after they claimed to upgrade it, it seemed the same to me.

Anyway, to the topic. I know what you mean by it not really being the same after changing it. Its not the same, but its also not that different. Now if they remade the campaign, added guns, changed how fast you move, etc. etc. then I would say they messed up the game. But if the only thing they do is change the visuals to look better and add an online mode to play vs people then whats so bad? Its like, if they re-released Zelda: Ocarina of Time as a $50 console game, but with upgraded graphics, hell yeah I would buy it and hell yes I would think its better than the last. Because any improvement that doesn't change the actual game is better than nothing.

Nothing wrong with updating graphics from the top to the bottom and keeping the game the same. Which from the arcade games ive played on Xbox, they're always the same with some extra features that dont directly involve the actual game.

I mean seriously, whats so bad about that? Which btw I still remember that level, it was probably my favorite.

Ads