LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Microsoft says sorry with Undertow

Some of you may have known that a week or two ago Microsoft promised a free arcade game as an apology for Live's recent problems. They gave us "Undertow"

Recently, Xbox.com posted a letter from Marc Whitten, General Manager of Xbox LIVE, thanking subscribers for their patience with the service. We’ve implemented several improvements to the service, to help ensure ongoing reliability and performance. As the popularity of Xbox LIVE expands, we’ll continue to closely monitor the service and make adjustments. As always, if you are having any problems, please contact your local support (1-800-4-MYXBOX in North America) so that we can assist you.

Marc announced that all Xbox LIVE members (Gold and Silver) around the world would have access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game to download free of charge. We’re pleased to announce that beginning next Wednesday, 2:00 a.m. PST through Sunday, 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox LIVE members worldwide can download the full version of the recent award-winning Xbox LIVE Arcade game, Undertow.

Developed by Chair Entertainment Group, Undertow is one of the highest-rated and best looking games available on Arcade. Undertow redefines aquatic based shooters through a mix of high-definition graphics, intuitive controls and multiple modes of game play action. The game features a full story driven-single player campaign, on and offline co-op, and multiplayer for 2-16 players over Xbox LIVE for Gold subscribers. Players battle for control of the oceans as one of three selectable races, each with four unique, upgradeable units. "Undertow" is available worldwide (normally 800 Microsoft Points) and is rated E10+.
    Kind of sucks for anyone who already has the game. But for the people who dont have it, it should do. The good news is that I hear its actually a good game, so enjoy! Before to download it next Wednesday. Thats the 23rd of this month.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archi...eofCharge.aspx
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    great news, i was wondering what we would get, was kinda hoping for points! this will do thanks for the info man

Member #
    Friends
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    The game features a full story driven-single player campaign, on and offline co-op, and multiplayer for 2-16 players over Xbox LIVE for Gold subscribers.
    Haha thats all I need. Good find!

Thanks for the sig, gidget!

Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

Peach Smash Guild Member

Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play

Member #
    Friends
    played the demo, i didnt find it fun at all. this game didn't sell well at all either....

awesome......

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Great mines in for RROD just got double ****ed-over by Microsoft

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Great mines in for RROD just got double ****ed-over by Microsoft
    oh the irony. lol make sure you call and bitch for this

edit: so it can only be downloaded on the 23rd?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    23rd - 27th
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I would have preferred them just to credit us with 800 microsoft points instead of picking what game they give us. Meh, I'll download it since it'll be free, but I don't think it's a game I'll like too much.

Member #
    Friends
    If I were MS and I was running a company I wouldnt give us 800 MS points either. They know that doing that will mess up their sales. So they gave us a game thats not selling well and only for 3 days.

I just dont like the fact that they are "apologizing" yet they still haven't fixed the problem.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    If they gave everyone 800 ms points it would just make LIVE even more laggy. This way a ton of people will be playing it so it might become a pretty decent game

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads