LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl Maybe coming To Xbox 360

At the very top of the PC-games-which-belong-on-Xbox wishlist is Eastern European total-misery-fest STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. Totally non-linear, STALKER is the smartest shooter you’ll ever play; like Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, the world is open and every mission is an option

The good news? Ukrainian developers GSC Game World are now an official Xbox 360 developer with a shiny Microsoft certificate to prove it, and unless they plan on doing the unthinkable and working on something new, STALKER is set to explode dramatically onto the ‘box beneath your TV very soon… where a speedy conversion and a Christmas 2008 release will see it slamming head-first into the post-apocalyptic Fallout 3 freight train.

Still, the news that GSC are turning their attention to consoles is heartening, and with STALKER prequel Clear Sky currently in the works, don’t bank against a multi-format PC/360 release when that game hits some time later in the year. Exciting stuff…
    Now this is not 100% for sure, but now that GSC Game World is part of Microsoft it is very possible to see this game on Xbox.

Usually I wouldnt care and say "It's just another FPS" but this is a FPS/RPG so its different from your average FPS game.

Link
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Maybe something to look into. Any Fps with Rpg elements really does deserve looking into though. Of course, I don't know how many games I'll want this Holiday season. I'll see how reviews are.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I saw this at the store and really wasn't interested, but you're description got me pretty pumped yeah I'd buy it if it came to 360

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads