LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by xxmarioxx
    Definitely! Xbox Live is awesome. There are really good games, suck as Rock Band, Halo 3, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, and so many more which most have Xbox Live. Don't worry about the RROD, I've had my 360 for over a year now and my hasn't even froze, and I play it everyday.
    Hehe, you meant "such as"

Yeh I agree with his list. All great games, im getting CoD4 soon. I got to play CoD4 Multiplayer Beta, it was one of the best online experiences I ever had. I just never got around to actually buying it :P Gears of War is another one I played for hours and hours. I ended stop playing because delay is really annoying when you are doing shotty battles and trying to snipe people.

Halo 3 I dont have because even though I love Halo, I just dont personally love the style of Multiplayer. Its Run-n-Gun, Jumping while trying to snipe people, having to shoot someone for a long time to kill them. I used to like that stuff back in the day until I got into CS, now I like Tactical shooters and more teambased shooters. Which is why I still like Gears because its far from Halo same with CoD4. I dont have Rock Band because im not a Rock person :/ Sorry :P But I can see why its fun, along with Guitar Hero 3.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    I have not seen any NO'z.
    Man since getting my 360 I have been in love. yea i said love.
    My GF has told me to make a decision,
    HER OR THE 360.
    Of course you know what i chose.
    Well if it wasn't for the Xbox Live i dont think I would be so stuck on the 360.
    Have never been a fan of Halo until....
    I recently played on , what else. The xbox 360.
    Not now but RIGHT NOW.
    I vote yes.

Member #
    Friends
    5231-0127-5051-6215
    Does an ethernet cable come with the 360 or do you have to buy it seperate to connect to Live?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mario Strikers: 116076 328448

EA Persona: (FIFA 08) & (MOH:H2) Whoopsfire

Member #
    Friends
    You will need your own Ethernet cable. As far as I know, atleast the Arcade bundle version does not come with a cable, but not sure about the Pro and Elite versions.
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoops
    Does an ethernet cable come with the 360 or do you have to buy it seperate to connect to Live?
    You will need your own ethernet cable. As far as I know, I can say for sure that you DON'T get the cable with the Arcade bundle version, but I'm not sure about the Pro and Elite versions.
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

Member #
    Friends
    Ethernet cable comes with the Pro and Elite consoles. They do not come with the Arcade.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    I am wondering about the same thing, I'm not sure whether or not to get a 360 since I already have a Wii. Does anyone know how much the CHEAPEST 360 costs? Is it $350?
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Member #
    Friends
    The cheapest Xbox is the arcade version (which comes with an Arcade games disc and a Wireless controller but no hard drive, but they give you a 256 MB memory unit). The retail price for this version is $279.99 which works out to about $295 approximately with taxes.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoops
    Pro and Elite comes with one but their not very long.

Member #
    Friends
    i havn't played my 360 since i got my WII lol so im just the oppsite, i love the casual gaming of the WII and the VC on the WII so i don't think i will play my 360 again for a long time if ever.

Ads