Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Srch Hoogasian56 on utube hoogasian5's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4743-1996-5960-8815

Xbox 360 Hardwear Question

Ok I have 360 over my farthers I never go over becasue my stepmother is a total bitch and my farther wont let me borrow it becasue he plays call of duty 4 online almost every night so and I have 40 + games I had my 360 since it first came out so I dont want to buy a new 360 and start all over on all my new games so is there a way I can transfer all the date on my old harddrive to my new harddrive without buying a memory chip
    Last edited by hoogasian5; 01-28-2008 at 01:49 PM.

Made By manred
    SSBB CODE-5370-0070-4301 IF YOU ADDD ME PM ME
    I MAIN AS-Wolf,Sonic,Ike and Toon Link
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    swap out your dad's hard drive while hes not looking lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    4743-1996-5960-8815
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    swap out your dad's hard drive while hes not looking lol
    lmao I need the real answer

Made By manred
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    4743-1996-5960-8815
    nobody knows? how the hell am i gotten ask gamestop this

Made By manred

Member #
    Friends
    I think you have to take the HDD and then put it on your new console and Recover gamertag.

As for saved files, im not sure, maybe a memory card to transfer it, if you can?

But in reality what Senses said is the easiest thing. If you are going to buy a new one, then just switch the HDD's. Simple as that :P Then again, your dad will lose his gamertag unless he transfers it to the new one or you :P

Anyway, did you buy the console? Did he buy it for you or whatever? It's pretty gay that he wont give it to you, unless he bought it for himself.

and for future references, its "Hardware" not "Hardwear" and gl with your problem.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4743-1996-5960-8815
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I think you have to take the HDD and then put it on your new console and Recover gamertag.

As for saved files, im not sure, maybe a memory card to transfer it, if you can?

But in reality what Senses said is the easiest thing. If you are going to buy a new one, then just switch the HDD's. Simple as that :P Then again, your dad will lose his gamertag unless he transfers it to the new one or you :P

Anyway, did you buy the console? Did he buy it for you or whatever? It's pretty gay that he wont give it to you, unless he bought it for himself.

and for future references, its "Hardware" not "Hardwear" and gl with your problem.
    He bought it for me but we both use it so much but since he marriead my stepmother i havent played it since Thanksgiving so it sucks pretty mcuh

Made By manred

Member #
    Friends
    Well that sucks :/

But looking at your sig you have a Wii and PS3 so you're still a very lucky ?kid? You have all 3 consoles for free Assuming they bought it for you that is.

I never have this problem because everything thats expensive that I own, I bought myself, including my laptop, my last PC, my 360, my Wii, my PS3, my Car. But thats off topic :P
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4743-1996-5960-8815
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Well that sucks :/

But looking at your sig you have a Wii and PS3 so you're still a very lucky ?kid? You have all 3 consoles for free Assuming they bought it for you that is.

I never have this problem because everything thats expensive that I own, I bought myself, including my laptop, my last PC, my 360, my Wii, my PS3, my Car. But thats off topic :P
    It sucks becasue my ps3 crashed so I have to send it to sony

Made By manred

Ads