LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I was just saying what I had because I had no idea what you were talking about :P

I didn't say you were a casual gamer. I said the average Wii owner is a casual gamer or just some kid whos parents bought them the Wii. Just because the people in these forums have alot of games that doesn't mean all gamers are like that.

Ive had my Wii longer than my 360 but I only have 5 games (not counting Wii Sports). So as you can see, not everyone is the same. But btw, how the hell do you beat a game in the first 24 hours. Thats not hardcore thats insane. You don't have anything else to do that would warrant a break?
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Uh no... there was an article someone posted. Wii's attach rate is low, almost the same as PS3 with 4.64 games per console.

You have to remember all the Wii owners are like the people on these forums. Most of them are casual gamers or kids who's parents bought them the Wii.
    Yes, the Wii attach rate was quite low. I believe it was closer to 5, but still that is pretty bad. You'd think even the casual would buy more games than that, especially since most of the "casual" games are like 10 bucks..or should be

Keep in mind though most of the people on here are not casual gamers, at least not the ones who post nearly everyday. The casual ones are the people who come in and post once asking about Wii questions or problems. I know that wasn't the main point of this post, but I am just saying.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Yea thats what im sayin. So most of the people here are bound to own alot of games. Atleast the ones who post almost everday like you said. The only reason why I dont own more Wii games is because I have 2 other consoles.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    360 is mad. I only have 4 games, but I JUST got it and it's been broken for almost 2 months. It's so fun and addicting, the appeal is natural. I've never met anyone who hated the 360 except for Nintendo/PS3 fanboys. I love all 3 consoles, but the 360 truly is amazing.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Its been broken for almost 2 months? Do you mean it broke after 2 months?

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Yes, more reason for me to get a 360 though it seems.
    I have already asked a certain someone () some background stuff on the system, once the money is my hand to buy this I will.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Its been broken for almost 2 months? Do you mean it broke after 2 months?
    No...I broke it. Sent it in. Took one-and-a-half months (rounded off to 2 :P) till I got a replacement.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Woooow... I never heard it take that long. People usually says it takes 2-3 weeks for the whole process. I dont mind since I have other consoles. I just burrowed CoD3 and Super Paper Mario from my mothers "Boss"/"Employer" w/e :P

Member #
    Friends
    7 myself! im average!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    i have 4 games atm, bought 1 with console. but i've purchased like.. close to 15-20 games for it total, i return/trade in a lot.

i only have 2 for my ps3 right now, and i bought 2 with the console, but again, ive sold/traded lots of them for other games. probably owned about..5 or 6 total, not sure.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads