LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I got all the good shooter games GoW Halo 3 CoD4..whats next?

RAINBOW 6 VEGAS 2! comes out march 11th! lol so..anyone else planning on getting it?

Im only worried about it because i have a habit on jumpin straight to online and not doing campaign...

ive had GoW since release year and i think ive only gotten past act 2...

and for halo 3(favorite game) my brother literally had to hide the eternet cable so we could play co-op

and CoD4(fav game) im almost on my 2nd prestige and ive never even clicked on single player yet lol
    Last edited by deadlydasher; 02-03-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Lol, most games I play campaign first. Except for CoD4 :P I played the prologue and then jumped right into Online mode. Im on act 2 now on cod4, but I still barely played campaign.

Im not buying R6V2 because I think CoD4 will still be better. Unless R6V2 pays close attention to CoD4's online then out does it, I won't get it. Plus I like the aiming down the sights and Rainbow Six shoots at the hip all the time.

But you still haven't gotten The Orange Box, but you shold really play Half-Life 2, Ep. 1 and Ep. 2 instead of jumping straight online cuz its great.

There's also Bioshock if you want a great single player experience, though I haven't gotten it myself yet.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I think I might try out the newest Rainbow 6, but most likely won't buy it. I've never enjoyed a game as much as I do Call of Duty 4 online. The campaign was pretty decent as well, bit short, but fun.

Ads