LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

NO IW isnt creating CoD5!

Yep their going back to the bad developers...that made the World War 2 games....and cod5 will take place in WWII .....but some good news is IW will be making CoD6 and continuing from Cod4 modern warfare

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    actually IW made all the main cod's except cod:3

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Yup, and btw this is old news, most people already know this.

Also, from what I heard they are not making a "CoD6" instead they will be working on another franchise. But thats just what I heard.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Sorry this news is really old.. and when I say really old I mean late 2006...

(Treyarch will handle the odds. Infinity Ward the evens)

@Mushroomed- That's correct. Treyarch did develop Call of Duty: United Offensive and Call of Duty: The Big Red one has well though. (Which are basically slightly different versions of COD and COD2)

T3kNi9e- Where'd you hear that? From what I've heard they're staying with the COD franchise.
    Last edited by nic7; 02-05-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    ATA? Im guessing you meant me?

Anyway, I heard it on the Xbox.com forums in the CoD4 forum. But now that I read that IW is owned by Activision, im pretty sure they will be doing CoD6.

Either way im still buying CoD5, now I duno how much ill play it, but ill probably end up going back to CoD4 after a while and maybe jumping back n forth depending how much treyarch can emulate/improve on CoD4's online. Since the campaign isn't really what I care about im not too worried.

CoD3 apparently had a great online but a shitty campaign. I doubt Treyarch will be able to top IW's campaign making skills so the reviews will probably be mid to high 8's possibly low 9's. But since CoD3 online was good, I have confidence they can atleast make a good WWII shooter.

But, since its WWII, its going to be hard to beat CoD4's online, so I still duno :P But I still will buy it.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Yeah, I read reviews of Call of Duty 3 (Most of which being very positive) and right away figured I'd love it. But, I really didn't care for the online. It just lacked that Call of Duty 2 quality that I loved. (So, I eventually went back to Call of Duty 2)

I don't remember much about the campaign, but I don't think I despised it as much as the online. I'm pretty sure I've got most of the achievements (Even though I'm against achievements) for the game. So, I figure I most have played it quite a bit.

But, I really hope that the online improves heavily from COD3. I really disliked it. But, I guess if it is bad, I've got COD4 to fall back on.

Oh, and I was too lazy to type in your name in my first post. It truly is a frustrating name to type.. (Even though I just added it)

Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    If ur against achivements get CoD5 for ps3..lol =p

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    That actually sounds like something I could plausibly end up doing. Saying as I currently only have 3 PS3 games. Of course, I have a huge list of PS3 games I want next year. So.. I'll see what happens.

Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    get Killzone..i rember i could of gotten a ps3 in 06 of christmas when it was 600 but i got a wii and a computer instead! which all added up to be 1,250 dollars

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

Member #
    Friends
    Actually PS3 is starting to copy Xbox with achievements. I heard DMC4 has achievements for PS3.

I like achievements, its nothing special but its a nice boost for having fun playing a game, as long as its not online achievements because those ruin the game online.

But IMO Sony was gay to copy off 360, I was hoping for something unique, not something I already have on my 360.

Ads