Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: new turok game

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    I was really looking foward to it, I downloaded the demo and I thought it was good despite the feedback from others (I ran through most of the demo with my trusty knife ). And then I looked at reviews and I was dissapointed, they gave it like 7/10 If they had given it 9/10+ I would of ran out to the shops and bought it straight away :P
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    well i actually rented this game on saturday night and it's pretty fun. let me tell you a few things about it.

the campaigne is pretty cool and it's got an 8 player co-op option via xbox live.

the achievements must be earned, you dont get handed 1000 gamer points for running through the single player campaign. they force you to play all multiplayer types and be good to get achievments. as well as the single player campaign. currently after playing it twice i have only 50 gamerpoints. wich is like 5-6 achievements or something.

the multiplayer is unique because theres a factor most games (if any at all) dont have.. A.I. running around in the form of scorpians and raptors wich works out well for most maps.

the maps are kind of bland but not terrible. they are no cod4 map but they suffice for the type of gameplay.

and finally the weapons are really cool and they all have some sort of secondary fire/function like a flare gun or a silencer.

so pretty much id say go buy this game if you already have cod4, its worth 60 dollars but not if you can buy cod4 for the same price first.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm, cool.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8587-8243-0023-2412
    im gonna ask for it for my b-day next month

i get bioshock soon.......................................

zomg its so shweet
    -NO asking for rep!

Member #
    Friends
    ive heard...that Turok's single player gets really annoying cause its very repetative. but the multiplayer really makes the game good.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    the multi player is interesting and the single player is pretty fun (good animations and voice acting, but a not so good story)

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    8587-8243-0023-2412
    yeah, i had evolution, it was one of those games you get bored with but play all the time with friends over
    -NO asking for rep!

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I just got turok today, and it is a very good shooter. Highly underated game.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    8587-8243-0023-2412
    my parents let me get bioshock today, just got done with a 9-hour marathon of it, its so sweet
    -NO asking for rep!

Member #
    Friends
    Damn, 9 hours... thats alot -.-

You're gonna be finished with it soon, should have rented it. I don't really like to rent usually so im just waiting until it gets to $30 so that I can keep it, but not pay too much for a single player game.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads