LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ign gave it a 8.2, not bad, obviously not medicore/trash then.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I hope there is soon :/

I also heard Blue Dragon was underrated and that also is a JRPG that people said was actually good. Blue Dragon was also developed by MISTWALKER

Also the Game Designer of both Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey is the dame game designer from FF1-12
    Actually, he's the creator of FF 1 - 9.. He left before 10, Some believe it's because of that Final Fantasy movie he made (Spirits Within, not Advent Children), or it's because he didn't like the way things were at Sony (he gained a large grudge towards the creator of the Playstation consoles).

Blue Dragon is a decent RPG, but I feel it didn't live up to Sakaguchi's golden works from the past. It suffered terrible framerate issues during gameplay, and poor character development. The fact that it was turn-based, didn't seem to help it either towards the new crowd of real-time JRPGs.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    even tho I do enjoy reading their reviews IGN has a VERY weird way about them.

biggest thing that pisses me off about them is the fact that they usually rate a sequel lower because its "not original" HOW CAN IT BE it has to SOMEWHAT follow the same story, otherwise it would be halloween 3 and just mess the whole series up.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by stugots
    even tho I do enjoy reading their reviews IGN has a VERY weird way about them.

biggest thing that pisses me off about them is the fact that they usually rate a sequel lower because its "not original" HOW CAN IT BE it has to SOMEWHAT follow the same story, otherwise it would be halloween 3 and just mess the whole series up.
    yeah youre right on the sequel part. they usually do rate it lower and that is stupid, they should rate it for the amount of replayability and content it adds to the original formula.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikoku
    Actually, he's the creator of FF 1 - 9.. He left before 10
    Actually he was the executive producer for FFX.

I for one can't wait to play Lost Odyssey, watching the videos takes me back to my favourite days of gaming.

Mario Strikers Charged FC: 017281 652912
    Pokemon Diamond FC: 4596 6548 3757
    Name: Sam

Please send me a PM if you add

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    FF7 was big because of it's graphics, they were a pretty big deal for it's time. It's RPG value however, mostly came from it's storyline... imo. All the FFs I've played (except DoC) are freakin awesome. Lost Odyssey will be an awesome rpg, just hope they port it to ps3 in the years to come.

I want some good old Turn Based RPGs on ps3... I'm over the current trend of Real Time rpgs and Strategy RPGs. Mistwalker better not be a second party company to MS, if so, I've lost all faith in Square Enix all together.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    my friends a final fantasy tard so hes freaking out about this game i personally dont see the deal but oh well...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by killik119
    FF7 was big because of it's graphics, they were a pretty big deal for it's time. It's RPG value however, mostly came from it's storyline... imo. All the FFs I've played (except DoC) are freakin awesome. Lost Odyssey will be an awesome rpg, just hope they port it to ps3 in the years to come.

I want some good old Turn Based RPGs on ps3... I'm over the current trend of Real Time rpgs and Strategy RPGs. Mistwalker better not be a second party company to MS, if so, I've lost all faith in Square Enix all together.
    Since MS published the game im pretty sure they have the rights to Lost Odyssey, so a port to PS3 wont happen.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Unfortunately, Mistwalker is exclusively developing for Microsoft (atm anyway). PS3 has FF so i wouldn't worry too much, XIII is shaping up to be amazing.

Mario Strikers Charged FC: 017281 652912
    Pokemon Diamond FC: 4596 6548 3757
    Name: Sam

Please send me a PM if you add

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    But I do remember seeing a game for ds in the making, by mistwalker...

Lets just pray it's not second party company.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads