LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    if you want to save money on the wireless adapter you can just buy a wireless ethernet bridge. thats how my friend has his 360 connected to the net
    hmm.. please expand on that. what is a wireless ethernet bridge? is it a solid connection? and how much does it cost? my friend is looking for an alternative to wired connections but doesnt want to dish out 99 for the adapter either.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    hmm.. please expand on that. what is a wireless ethernet bridge? is it a solid connection? and how much does it cost? my friend is looking for an alternative to wired connections but doesnt want to dish out 99 for the adapter either.
    it just picks up wireless signals and you can hook up computer or game system up to it VIA ethernet. here is one that seems good LINK

you can also try powerline ethernet. LINK
    what you do is plug one into a wall socket near your router and plug an ethernet cable into it and plug the other into a wall socket near your computer/console and plug in an ethernet cord from that to your device and it will turn your wall sockets into a network

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Ads