I like threads like these, because helping is fun
1. Yes and No... If you have a wireless laptop, you can use that for a wireless connection. If you don't have a wireless laptop then yes, you need the adaptor.
2. Its automatic I think, I have wireless connection and I didn't have to do anything. But if im wrong, then I think you have to go to Network settings on your Xbox. Unless I misunderstood your question...
3. You can have it automatically renew with a credit card or buy a prepaid card. But you do recieve a message telling you that its almost time to renew.
4. There's so many games, ill try to get you a decent list after this post
5. Into the bottom of the Xbox controller, a headset comes with the Xbox, so no worries its pretty self explainatory
6. That, I don't know... I always download my movies using torrents and make my own DVDs for free. Its piracy but I really don't care :P
7. You can buy a charger which gives you 2 battery packs with it. But I have my own rechargable batteries so thats what I use. But you can use normal AA batteries if you want.
8. Most stores like Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, etc. etc. Alot of times they go on sale for only $40 for a 13 month card, just have to look out for them. They don't expire until like a year and a half, so you can buy them ahead of time.
9. Don't know that one either since I never tried.