LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership for $38.75

Here's a quick heads up if you'd like to save some cash. While you can usually snag an Xbox LIVE Gold membership for under the retail $50 price, Buy.com is offering them for just $38.75. Oh, but there's like $5 in shipping, you say? Nope. Free shipping. Did you get that? Free Shipping!!!

At this price, Xbox LIVE is just about $3/month. So low that's it's pretty damn tough to complain about Microsoft charging for the privilege of online fun...but don't you get any ideas, Sony.
    I would go buy it but mine doesn't expire until October and I have a free 1 month card from repairs, so im gonna get another one. It takes more than a year to expire so don't worry if yours doesn't expire for a while.

Source
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Good stuff, I'm set up on my check-card so it just takes it out every 12 months, hopefully someone can get some use out of your find.

I also just read on the page that if it's your first google checkout you save another $10 so it comes to $28.75.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 02-26-2008 at 02:38 PM.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    If only I could use Live.. *sigh*

Ads