LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You need to save a little more money because you're going to want the Premium. Maybe more because you're going to want a good game, unless your friends are willing to let you borrow games.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    My brother has a PS3 and it seems to be vastly superior in terms of Blu-Ray playback and reliability.

The only thing the 360 has over it is Halo 3
    And Xbox Live, the best online service by a mile. Get the yearly subscription and you pay about $4 a month AND you get a free month.
    Cheap in my opinion.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I haven't touched my wii since I had my 360, so do it, do it, do it.

Member #
    Friends
    I wish I had a 360 so bad... I have to convince my mom that it's ok that I get one. (I'm not even asking her to get it, I'm gonna use my money)

Sad thing too, she says I don't have enough money and I've gotten $275 from birthday checks, and I still get one more that's $100+. She also thinks I have too many games, yet I really only play my Wii, and Guitar Hero II on the PS2.

Anyway, a 360 is a must-have for anyone that plays video games more than one hour a day.

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoSSBB
    I wish I had a 360 so bad... I have to convince my mom that it's ok that I get one. (I'm not even asking her to get it, I'm gonna use my money)

Sad thing too, she says I don't have enough money and I've gotten [B]$275[B] from birthday checks, and I still get one more that's $100+. She also thinks I have too many games, yet I really only play my Wii, and Guitar Hero II on the PS2.

Anyway, a 360 is a must-have for anyone that plays video games more than one hour a day.
    Don't get the core system.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    I know, I have an extra $150 in my wallet, and almost a grand in my bank account. I'm getting the pro. The core is stupid, and I want to play online on Burnout Paradise anyway.

Member #
    Friends
    asked my dad he said no =/ oh well doesnt matter got all of friends to go to lol but ill forsure get it in the summer
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb4life
    asked my dad he said no =/ oh well doesnt matter got all of friends to go to lol but ill forsure get it in the summer
    Did you try what I suggested?

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    I don't understand parents... Seriously do they not what you to grow up? They need to know that you have to start being able to make your own decisions with your money. Im so glad my parents are/were more fair. They don't give a rats ass what I buy as long as its my money. I bought all 3 consoles and my mom said "another one?" when I bought them but that was the end of it. Now im buying myself a 2nd car and no complaints again.

How old are you btw?
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I don't understand parents... Seriously do they not what you to grow up? They need to know that you have to start being able to make your own decisions with your money. Im so glad my parents are/were more fair. They don't give a rats ass what I buy as long as its my money. I bought all 3 consoles and my mom said "another one?" when I bought them but that was the end of it. Now im buying myself a 2nd car and no complaints again.

How old are you btw?
    lol your my idel im only 13.. young iknow lol
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Ads