LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

is it worth getting a 360?

ino probley know theres alots of threads on this but just wanna know if its worth it? cuz half my class and 75% of people in my grade has one.. and all my friends on my street has one and they keep telling me to get one. i only got about 340-350 dollars
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    If you want a hugely overpriced radiator, get the 360

Seriously though, I have one and I absolutely love it! I play it more than my Wii.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    yes its worth it. but it depends on if you want it. i mean if you dont have an interest or liking for any of the games then why bother? but yes if you have a bunch of friends you can play with online...and just the games in general are fun...then its definitly worth buying a 360.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    My brother has a PS3 and it seems to be vastly superior in terms of Blu-Ray playback and reliability.

The only thing the 360 has over it is Halo 3

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I would say get a 360 for it's online play. The best online games to get for it would be call of duty 4 and halo 3.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah but sad thing is i bought battle field 2 like 2 weeks ago and my dad doesnt want me spending my money so hope so..=(

add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb4life
    yeah but sad thing is i bought battle field 2 like 2 weeks ago and my dad doesnt want me spending my money so hope so..=(
    Tell him it's your money and you can do what you want with it because you are a responsible individual and will be sensible with it.

Then void this point by kicking him in the nads and performing a merry jig.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Tell him it's your money and you can do what you want with it because you are a responsible individual and will be sensible with it.

Then void this point by kicking him in the nads and performing a merry jig.
    lol yeah true but he's pretty serious but also i want it cuz all my friends are having a halo 3 game on friday and ill have to play on a small 50cm by 50cm screen with 2 other guys =/

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    Since HD DVD's resignation Microsoft decided to develope a Blue-Ray External DVD player...So, Sony can't hold that over Microsoft anymore.

I would say get a Playstation for RPGs but the PS3 has been lacking those with the Xbox the prime contender, even FPS's. Think about it this way...Theres tons of AAA games on the 360 now used at a cheaper price. But it's been around about a year and a half longer which means you could possibly lose out on new content before the Wii and the PS3 does.

Xbox Live isn't free but it's certainly better than the Playstation Network. Both systems have flaws, the PS3 is Wireless and you have to pay $100 for a wireless adapter for the Xbox which is bull in my opinion. The 360 downloads things faster and has loads of more content like demos, videos, tv shows, movies, and don't forget...Xbox Live Arcade. The PS3 has some awesome downloadable games too though.

One reason I would choose the PS3 for is it's lack of batteries. Constantly changing and charging my batteries gets very annoying.

Okay I'll leave it at this...If you love online gaming, buy a 360. If you don't have an HDTV, buy a PS3. Or just buy either one right away. If you don't like it within the return time...return it and buy the other. Heh, thats what I do.

Member #
    Friends
    5198-3459-3393-8195
    I love the Wii, X-Box 360, and PS3 evenly. It is indeed worth the buy. When I first got Halo 3 I did nothing but sit on the couch all day playing on X-Box live. WHAT A WEEK!!!
    Wii Gaming: Wii Sports,Wii Play, Lego Star Wars 2, Resident Evil 4, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, The Sims 2: Pets, Mario Party 8, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Mortal Kombat: Armagedon, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

Wii Hardware: 4 Wii remotes, 3 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Remote Jacket (Blue)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads