+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    And what about God of War 3? This game is HUGE
    The release date has not been stated yet and rumors are that it might come in 2009.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoSSBB
    Yeah $50 more for the cheap-ass crap version of the PS3. If you compare the two cheap-ass crap versions of the 360 and PS3, there is actually a $100 difference.

Also, the 360 has more good games than the PS3.

Also, the 360 has the best online in the history of man, and if you pay yearly it's only about $4 a month.

I'm not a Microsoft fanboy, but not counting a few PS3 games coming out this year, it sucks.

Wii owns them all though.
    Yes we know! the system that has been out 1 year longer has better games.

The PS3 does not Suck by any means. Sure its not as polished as the 360 but thats to be expected. Its still a young system with lots of room to grow.

Sure Wii owns them all in sales but in overall quality...meh. If I was 10 I would probably love the Wii a little more.
    Last edited by Big_League_Slugger; 03-04-2008 at 06:26 AM.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    I like everything about the PS3 except for the analog joysticks which feel like they will suffer to wear and tear easily and the dashboard? Im not sure whats it called on the PS3. I like the PS3 design (yes I like the big bulky design), I like that its online is free. Sadly its online has a severely smaller community, and I just like 360's exclusives over the PS3.

So when I pick 360 I pick it soley over preference. So when people ask me which is the best, the answer is... there is no best it just depends on your taste. Except for online, 360 is the best at that lol :P
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    I have had my 360 since they were released and NEVER an issue.

Also as far as Ps3 they have a few cool games comming this year, God of war 3, metal gear 4, I thought devil may cry 4 but its not exclusive this time around just like GTA, THATS Ps3's downfall all the exclusives that made ps2 so popular Xbox now owns the rights too and since Xbox has so many OTHER games to choose from as well theres ALMOST (except for the games I mentioned and a few more) no reason to buy a Ps3 IMO

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I like everything about the PS3 except for the analog joysticks which feel like they will suffer to wear and tear easily and the dashboard? Im not sure whats it called on the PS3. I like the PS3 design (yes I like the big bulky design), I like that its online is free. Sadly its online has a severely smaller community, and I just like 360's exclusives over the PS3.

So when I pick 360 I pick it soley over preference. So when people ask me which is the best, the answer is... there is no best it just depends on your taste. Except for online, 360 is the best at that lol :P
    I agree with you.

BTW...the "dashboard" is called the XMB or the XrossMediaBar.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_League_Slugger
    Yes we know! the system that has been out 1 year longer has better games.

The PS3 does not Suck by any means. Sure its not as polished as the 360 but thats to be expected. Its still a young system with lots of room to grow.

Sure Wii owns them all in sales but in overall quality...meh. If I was 10 I would probably love the Wii a little more.
    The guy who I was talking to deleted his posts. He said that the 360 was the worst system ever, adn that the PS3 was twenty times better.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Friends
    people, this isnt a "flame my console thread" hes asking if the 360 will still rrod. dont go on about PS3 games releasing this year. there's already threads for this subject.

anyways...

you just gotta take the plunge and fork over 350 dollars for it man. if it breaks it breaks, it's not a big deal and microsoft is getting fast at repairs i hear (week or two) but mines never been replaced (even tho it rrod the second day i had it it miracurously fixed itself! lol) the 360 is a sweet console just do it and you wont regret. hd gaming awaits you my friend. lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoSSBB
    Yeah $50 more for the cheap-ass crap version of the PS3. If you compare the two cheap-ass crap versions of the 360 and PS3, there is actually a $100 difference.

Also, the 360 has more good games than the PS3.

Also, the 360 has the best online in the history of man, and if you pay yearly it's only about $4 a month.

I'm not a Microsoft fanboy, but not counting a few PS3 games coming out this year, it sucks.

Wii owns them all though.
    lol, man you call say your not a fanboy, but then you say their just a "few" games for ps3 coming out this year, man you gotta do your research

2006-Xbox 360
    2007-xbox 360
    2008-ps3

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=57593

their was a better list than this, let me go fine it,

and anyways

360 i belive has a 16% failure rate now so your go, it comes with 3 year warrenty so its all good either way

-------------

you people should seriously think about now for ps3, and just think of exclusives from the tip of your head search them up for goodness sakes

and yes DMC4 and GTA4 has gone multi
    Last edited by zeon9881; 03-04-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    That list really sucks, its old and some of the games have been cancelled for PS3 or alltogether. It also has arcade games that are pretty irrelevant. If you posted 360's arcade exclusive it would be ridiculous seeing as 360 has waay more arcade games.

The only games on that list im planning on buying is

Final Fantasy XIII
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Resistance 2

Games I might buy depending on how I feel and/or review
    Killzone 2
    Gran Turismo 5

Alot of games are just random games that could end up being complete crap and games that have already been released.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    lol, man you call say your not a fanboy, but then you say their just a "few" games for ps3 coming out this year, man you gotta do your research

2006-Xbox 360
    2007-xbox 360
    2008-ps3

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=57593

their was a better list than this, let me go fine it,

and anyways

360 i belive has a 16% failure rate now so your go, it comes with 3 year warrenty so its all good either way

-------------

you people should seriously think about now for ps3, and just think of exclusives from the tip of your head search them up for goodness sakes

and yes DMC4 and GTA4 has gone multi
    Why would I do research so I can look like a smartass every time someone gets something wrong? Besides, I was talking to some other guy who said "360 sucks", but the mods deleted his post.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Ads