LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8294-6630-1949-8016
    Just an fyi, all the trailers that they have been showing for GTA4 were on the 360 version.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    so you would rather play something that looks good but lags than something that looks ok and plays like a hot knife through butter?
    Thats exactly what confused me by what he said. I really can't understand how someone could prefer slightly better graphics over framerate.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    It's really not that difficult to understand, some people don't care too much for performance and tend to lean more towards high quality visuals. Thus some can easily forgive a game for having poor framerate but yet has amazing graphics (see Blue Dragon).

Though personally, I'm more in the middle.. where I prefer great performance and high quality together, Devil May Cry 4 is a perfect example of that balance. However, I can also forgive a game with lower quality but very high performance, as long as it plays well.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    to sum up this thread so far: 360 ftw.

why hasn't anyone mentioned the almighty whoring of ACHIEVEMENTS along with the not to shabby graphics, and better load times for the 360??

ok, so the PS3 Looks great, but when your really into the game you really dont think twice about it, afterall we are chatting on a wii forum and lets face it, we have all dealt with less than great graphics before *cough... wii/ds*, did it change entertainment?

bottom line: achievements, highly acceptional graphics, load times, GTA IV! need I say more? sorry sony fanboys..give this one up

Member #
    Friends
    not a big deal either way, i have both consoles i think i might buy it for 360 for the supposed multiplayer cause i dont have any friends with PS3s

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads