LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

XBOX360 arade (i think its called

ok.. my friends keep making fun of me cuz i wanna save $50 and buy the cheap xbox360 they say it doesnt have alot of memory. soo what does it come with? how manny games can the memory hold? is it worth the buy? P.S im probley only getting COD4 and halo 3. also COD5 when it comes out. and maybe something else
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Member #
    Friends
    the arcade version is for "casual gamers" and is a joke. the memory cant hold too much. dont bother getting it, very quickly youll find that you want a harddrive.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    ahh ok thanks
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yea, the arcade bundle, is definitely not the way to go. I wish the Elite had been out when I got mine, but the Pro is good enough.

Member #
    Friends
    The Elite is only for those who are willing to dish out money for extra hard drive space, and that will play their 360 constantly.

The Arcade is... is... retarded. Especially if you're going to get Live.

Pro is kind of like the "not too hot, not too cold, but just right" from Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It has a hard drive, but still isn't too expensive. I would recommend this one for most people.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Friends
    I personally think Pro is better than Elite because its exactly the same except Elite has 100 extra GB. The only time Elite is better is if you are someone who is a big fan of arcade games and will download alot, also download movies, shows, trailers, xbox originals, etc.

I don't download any of that stuff so I don't see the point in Elite. Though... elite being all black is cool
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8294-6630-1949-8016
    Arcade was made to make you want to buy a Pro or Elite.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I personally think Pro is better than Elite because its exactly the same except Elite has 100 extra GB. The only time Elite is better is if you are someone who is a big fan of arcade games and will download alot, also download movies, shows, trailers, xbox originals, etc.

I don't download any of that stuff so I don't see the point in Elite. Though... elite being all black is cool
    Not even arcade games, but I would love to have that extra 100 gigs for my music, so I didn't have to hook my iPod up to my 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Well it depends on the type of gamer you are. If you are a casual gamer, who doesn't play a lot of games, or download a lot of content, then the arcade version would be ideal for you. If you are a hardcore gamer who downloads eveything he sees, and plays every game he has online all the time, then the pro or elite console is more ideal.
    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Don't even consider purchasing the XBox 360 Arcade Edition. Save up the extra money and buy the standard 360 (Pro) or Elite (if you are willing to spend more money for more space).
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Ads