LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    killhouse looks SICK. my exact style of play, cant wait!!!!!!!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Chinatown is going to be great. I forgot what it was called in CoD2 but it was my favorite map on that.
    Carentan, I think I need to get nostalgic and play some COD2 online, though I need some msoft points first.

As for what you said Rach, I think you're about right, triple frag, and noob tubes will be running rampant.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Carentan, I think I need to get nostalgic and play some COD2 online, though I need some msoft points first.

As for what you said Rach, I think you're about right, triple frag, and noob tubes will be running rampant.
    itll be like a large version of shipment then. i love playing shipment every once in a while, it's so chaotic and you get so many kills.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ahh yeah Shipment, that level annoyes me when there's a helicopter about. It is good for getting a lot of kills though.

When are these new maps coming out? I read somewhere that it was April 3rd, this right?

If so then I'm going to be broke through out April, soo many things to buy!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, aprils gonna break the bank between the map pack, gand theft auto 4 and GT5prolouge (only because my ps3 hasnt been used in a while) and im sure it wont stop there. (also might looking to cod4 for ps3 as well, and the fragfx controller, another 120)

but i heard just spring for a release date, but if i had to guess id say april but may at the latest.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ahh cool thanks.

Can't forget Mario Kart! I'm actually going to be buying a wii game.. omg. But yeah I'll be getting GTA tooom can't wait XD

Member #
    Friends
    April 3rd, its being released along side a "GOTY Edition" cod game. cool, ill buy that for PS3 cause i watn the extra stuff and i was considering getting it for that system anyways.

Ads