+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Which too buy?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    I hated RSV2. Halo, OB, CoD4.

I just got StarCraft and Sins of a Solar Empire, both are damned fine.
    lol you just now got starcraft? I can't believe how old that game is yet it's still the best RTS IMO.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i was exicted to try halo 3 online but when i did at my friends i was like lame.... so now im only getting a 360 in the summer of COD
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Member #
    Friends
    Thats called having a different taste in games. You need to learn what other games there are. Just because all you hear about are Halo and CoD right now doesn't mean thats all there is. Thats just like how all I hear about is SSBB for Wii right now. SSBB is the most played Wii game currently and CoD4 and Halo 3 are the most played 360 game currently.

Right now my mind is so far away from Halo 3/CoD4 in terms of games im itching to play. I can't wait for GTA4, Fable 2, Too Human, Banjo Kazooie 3, Fallout 3, Splinter Cell Conviction, Gears of War 2 and I still haven't gotten Lost Odyssey.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Dont forget BattleField: Bad Company. That looks like a awsome game. But I agree with you an most of those games.

Member #
    Friends
    Halo is run and gun, Vegas2 is a tactical game, CoD4 is a mix.

Personally, I like Vegas2 more than the others. Halo was a really good game once through. CoD is much like that, but more complex character development. Vegas2 is a balance of both.

If you get Vegas2 watch out for the bugs (save problems, invisible enemies, spawning enemies - I mean they even spawn behind you in a closet after you've cleared it out, and more).
    Central Ohio: Wii via component on Mitsu 55" HD-RPTV. 94 ImpalaSS, MCSE/MCT, MS/Network Consultant.

Ads