Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: COD: WaW Thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Hence the bit part. It really depends on the other team compared to your team. Dogs really are the queerest thing ever and they can **** you over.
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yea dogz suck But thats why i only play Hardcore.
    Their is alway like a 5% chance some1 will ever get dogs in Hardcore
    Edit: especially on Search and Destroy
    PITKIDROCK

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Woah havnt been on here in a while, but...

This games fun and addicting but if i play CoD4 i get stuck on CoD4, its not on CoD4s level but i think everyone knows that. I probaly wont even go to my 10 prestige its just not worth it since i dontsee myself playing this game after MW2 comes out, i mean if im still playing CoD4 after almost 2 years u can tell its fun.

This game is also so much easier for some reason, i mean getting like 30 kills in 4 was a challenge on heres its so easy espically if u use the MP40, also regular seems like hardcore on WaW its so easy to kill people im on my 3rd presitge now but thats because i was lvling my brother since my thing ran out and he stopepd playing im on my 8th on his acount.

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit-Alex View Post
    Yea dogz suck But thats why i only play Hardcore.
    Their is alway like a 5% chance some1 will ever get dogs in Hardcore
    Edit: especially on Search and Destroy
    There is less than a 1% chance someone will ever get dogs in Search and Destroy, the game has to make it 7 on 5 for that to ever happen.

As for the 5% chance you speak of, very rarely have I played a game where someone didn't get dogs, shoot I've had a few games where I got 3 sets of dogs by myself, and I only play HC.

As for in WaW I'll agree with the sentiment that if your team sucks you have no chance. I've had +25 spreads on my K/D and still lose by double digits because my team was horrible.

Also I don't see why everyone says this game is easier, unless you're not playing hardcore. I find it just as easy on COD 4 to get as many kills as in COD WaW.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7 View Post
    There is less than a 1% chance someone will ever get dogs in Search and Destroy, the game has to make it 7 on 5 for that to ever happen.

As for the 5% chance you speak of, very rarely have I played a game where someone didn't get dogs, shoot I've had a few games where I got 3 sets of dogs by myself, and I only play HC.

As for in WaW I'll agree with the sentiment that if your team sucks you have no chance. I've had +25 spreads on my K/D and still lose by double digits because my team was horrible.

Also I don't see why everyone says this game is easier, unless you're not playing hardcore. I find it just as easy on COD 4 to get as many kills as in COD WaW.

personally, i think it's easier because the dogs. once you get dogs in hardcore your gaurenteed like 5 kills unless somone happens to be by the dog spawn and gets them as they enter the map (love doing this)

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    COD5 > COD 4 why?

1. Veteran mode = eliminates most noobs who ruins your team
    2. Dogs = choppers get shot down too easily
    3. Tanks = kills enemies like ants and also fun blowing tanks up
    4. flamethrower = burn em!
    5. Grenades = less powerful in WAW, less annoying
    6. WAW extra perks = more perks, more choices, more fun
    7. Squads = missing in MW
    8. Zombies = missing in MW

Member #
    Friends
    Ehh...

I wouldn't play veteran on co-op anyway. Not many people can keep staying alive on veteran mode without much luck because of how the game is designed.

I hate dogs because atleast you can run indoors to get away from a chopper and the only time a chopper gets shot down really fast is if alot of people on the team have RPGs (and they don't tend to) and they're smart enough to all shoot at it. Choppers shows up on the map, dogs dont. I hate trying to knife a dog only for me to somehow knife right through the dog...

Flamethrower is nothing special at all... It's fun to watch grass, trees and people burn but it's something I can easily live without. Also in co-op the guy with the flame thrower will get all the points.

Grenades doesn't seem less powerful... I could be wrong, I duno...

Extra Perks are nice yes, but naturally it's a sequel and Treyarch had to copy and paste Infinity Ward.

No one even uses squads atleast on TDM (haven't tried others)

Zombies, probably the only thing I really think WaW has over CoD4. But it needs more maps for FREE and needs to be more in depth.

Im sure Modern Warefare 2 will not have Zombie mode simply because IW would not want to copy Treyarch.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    Ehh...

I wouldn't play veteran on co-op anyway. Not many people can keep staying alive on veteran mode without much luck because of how the game is designed.

I hate dogs because atleast you can run indoors to get away from a chopper and the only time a chopper gets shot down really fast is if alot of people on the team have RPGs (and they don't tend to) and they're smart enough to all shoot at it. Choppers shows up on the map, dogs dont. I hate trying to knife a dog only for me to somehow knife right through the dog...

Flamethrower is nothing special at all... It's fun to watch grass, trees and people burn but it's something I can easily live without. Also in co-op the guy with the flame thrower will get all the points.

Grenades doesn't seem less powerful... I could be wrong, I duno...

Extra Perks are nice yes, but naturally it's a sequel and Treyarch had to copy and paste Infinity Ward.

No one even uses squads atleast on TDM (haven't tried others)

Zombies, probably the only thing I really think WaW has over CoD4. But it needs more maps for FREE and needs to be more in depth.

Im sure Modern Warefare 2 will not have Zombie mode simply because IW would not want to copy Treyarch.
    i can see IW doing some kind of non campaign co-op but not zombies. im hoping they get creative with it.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    I hope it's better, more in-depth and more maps.

Im planning on trading in CoD4 soon because I want to get as much out of the trade-in as possible so that I can put that money towards MW2. I mean... who's gonna want to play CoD4 when MW2 is out?
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail View Post
    personally, i think it's easier because the dogs. once you get dogs in hardcore your gaurenteed like 5 kills unless somone happens to be by the dog spawn and gets them as they enter the map (love doing this)
    It really depends on the map, if you get dogs on Seelow you're much less likely to get as many kills as you would on Dome. Shoot I've had one set of dogs get zero kills and the most a single set has ever got me is twelve.

Ads