Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5774-1600-8617-1427

Gamer Score

i only have around 23,000. curse you Wii, ps3, kids,and life....
    Witty Catch phrase......

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    put me down for 1,000 on fallout. im technically at 950 cus i still need to find a few bobble heads (have the locations) and kill a couple super mutants (again have the locations) but its going to happen anyways.

edit: k i have over 1000 on fallout.

also my gamerscore, as of now, is exactly 14000! lol
    Last edited by SensesFail; 05-09-2009 at 07:30 PM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    4000?

Since last October. I mostly play dynasty in NHL 09 so its hard to get GS anywhere.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ill need to make sub sections on each game, like 100% original 1000, 100% with dlc.

also sense's ill only put you in if your 1000 is all from original game, and not a mix of dlc and original

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200 View Post
    ill need to make sub sections on each game, like 100% original 1000, 100% with dlc.

also sense's ill only put you in if your 1000 is all from original game, and not a mix of dlc and original
    well i have over 1000 but im missing a couple karma achievements that im going back for now, dont put me down yet.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    kk. 1 question. do you have the pitt and ancorage? if so what did you think of those?

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    kk. 1 question. do you have the pitt and ancorage? if so what did you think of those?
    yeah i have them all, Operation Anchorage was a big disappointment, it was pretty much fallout 3 without the RPG elements and lets face it, fallout 3 as just a basic shooter is bad. you cant loot or keep what you find, the only thing worth it is access to an armory after you finish up the simulation. there you get plenty of goodies including my favorite, the chinese stealth armor. its like having a stealth boy on all the time when you're crouched.

the pitt was actually pretty good, i dont want to spoil anything but theres different ways to play and theres some new guns you can get (one of them is a scoped/silenced assault rifle!) theres plenty of looting and you can keep what u find.

i have anchorage completed all the way. in fact im 10 achievements away from fallout 3 and all 3 DLC 100% 3 of those are level 30 karma achievements (im a 24) and i effed up and needed to get the bobble head from raven rock before teh door got blocked. i have 19...FML lol. i have another save file started to get all the achievements i missed though.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail View Post
    yeah i have them all, Operation Anchorage was a big disappointment, it was pretty much fallout 3 without the RPG elements and lets face it, fallout 3 as just a basic shooter is bad. you cant loot or keep what you find, the only thing worth it is access to an armory after you finish up the simulation. there you get plenty of goodies including my favorite, the chinese stealth armor. its like having a stealth boy on all the time when you're crouched.

the pitt was actually pretty good, i dont want to spoil anything but theres different ways to play and theres some new guns you can get (one of them is a scoped/silenced assault rifle!) theres plenty of looting and you can keep what u find.

i have anchorage completed all the way. in fact im 10 achievements away from fallout 3 and all 3 DLC 100% 3 of those are level 30 karma achievements (im a 24) and i effed up and needed to get the bobble head from raven rock before teh door got blocked. i have 19...FML lol. i have another save file started to get all the achievements i missed though.

yeah i got both anchorage and The Pitt. The pitt was really enoyable to me with some decent weapons.

but as you said the ONLY decent thing in anchorage is the loot at the end. otherwise IMO it was garbage. i hate its FPS elements,

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i got both anchorage and The Pitt. The pitt was really enoyable to me with some decent weapons.

but as you said the ONLY decent thing in anchorage is the loot at the end. otherwise IMO it was garbage. i hate its FPS elements,
    yeah, definately would not be a good stand alone FPS. huge mistake if you ask me, i know they wanted 3 distinctly different DLCs but that couldve been achieved without taking the RPG elements away.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    though i did enjoy for it being a new thing to do, but out of those missions and every other mission in the game they were the most boring.
    but i cant wait for this rumored new one and fallout vegas

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads