Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i am certainly stoked for this game, the demo left me with the urge to buy this at launch, but killzone 2 took all my gaming budget, so it looks like im going to have to wait a little under 2 months after release to get it, as a birthday gift

PSN ID: zapasant93

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200 View Post
    it has mercinaries mode, similar to suvival, so doubt they will add a horde mode too.

also mercinaries mode has co-op. like team survival.
    survival mode is a little bit like horde mode, survive as long as possible in horde mode and kill as many zombies as you can in survival mode before the time runs out. yeah their different but still similar enough to compare IMO

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Capcom confirmed the new DLC and they are charging $5 for it :/

So im not buying the DLC until I see some videos of how it works, but we'll see

Also on another sad note the game isn't get spectacular reviews and have actually ended up more average/mediocre with a score of 85 so far with G4TV gaving it a 6/10.

I'm still buying but I think i'll end up like RE4 better because from what I have read it's turning more into an action shooter and less survival horror. Kotaku even said half way through the game it turned from a Silent Hill type game to more of a Tomb Raider/Uncharted... That's gonna be weird...
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    Capcom confirmed the new DLC and they are charging $5 for it :/

So im not buying the DLC until I see some videos of how it works, but we'll see

Also on another sad note the game isn't get spectacular reviews and have actually ended up more average/mediocre with a score of 85 so far with G4TV gaving it a 6/10.

I'm still buying but I think i'll end up like RE4 better because from what I have read it's turning more into an action shooter and less survival horror. Kotaku even said half way through the game it turned from a Silent Hill type game to more of a Tomb Raider/Uncharted... That's gonna be weird...

Copule of things,
    Might buy the DLC.
    GOING TO PICK MY COPY UP IN 5 MINS yay cant wait.
    i saw average of 85% aswell, and thought less than i hoped (as everyone was expecting spectacular. BUT 85% is far from average mediocre. which is around the 60% mark.)

ANd finally yeh disspapointed that its not very scary, but neiterh was resident evil 4 really.

i just hope onbe day they go back to REAL ZOMBIE. weve not got a real zombie horror game on 360. and havent had one for ages.

Left 4 Dead not really a PROPER Game, its one of my fave games every but its just pure fun, no story, also NOT scary.
    that bikini zombie slayer crap is a joke.
    and i dont know any other zombie games. is there one?

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    I know that in reality the average is really around 60 but how many games rated as a 60 were actually decent? Hardly any and that would depend on your own taste. Games rated 60 usually suck balls. By Average/Mediocre I mean "Decent". Usually decent games are around 80, the higher the better.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    The average is 86.4 on Gamerankings.
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    g4tv can hardly be takes seriously, they gave it 3/5 but their reviews are a joke their liek 30 seconds long and they dont give any good reasons. i didnt see the review for re5 though, but i think its a kickass game either way. i'm almost dont with it actually, me and my buddy stayed up and played it for 10 hours.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    So far RE5 is fun, alot like RE4 of course but that stupid AI is annoying. She gets me killed sometimes because I have to save her all the time or she just flat out dies. She also blocks me alot when im trying to retreat in doorways.

One other downside is so far the story is pretty damn weak. It's looking to be the most boring story of all the RE games. Even though im still on Act one it feels more like a normal shooter with no horror. It doesn't even feel like im fighting monsters outside of them splitting their heads open.

But other than that it's still very fun and I have been playing non stop aside from taking a break to eat and shower.

Member #
    Friends
    **** re5!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yeah the AI partner SUCKS, i jumped straight into veteran, not too hard IMO.

anyway im sometimes pounced on by those split head dogs, and shes is standing on me but wont help. and i get my head trapped in its head, DEAD she just dont help , also a couple of times she as ran off to next checkpoint, in mid battle, while im behind, so when i get grabbed she is nowhere to be seen.

few things about veteran iv noticed though, damage recieved seems unbalanced, sometimes an arrow, can kill me in 1 hit, but sometimes arrows, only do like half damage, a Dog can sometimes kill me almost instantly when sometimes it gives me a while. other than that its great

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Ads