LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Game is decent, I'm actually quite enjoying it so far.

Cut scenes and voice acting are great, of course the dialogue is cheesy but what Resident Evil game doesn't have that.

Feels fairly similar to RE4, even the sounds to start the game are the same. Again why break what ain't broke?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200 View Post
    yeah the AI partner SUCKS, i jumped straight into veteran, not too hard IMO.

anyway im sometimes pounced on by those split head dogs, and shes is standing on me but wont help. and i get my head trapped in its head, DEAD she just dont help , also a couple of times she as ran off to next checkpoint, in mid battle, while im behind, so when i get grabbed she is nowhere to be seen.

few things about veteran iv noticed though, damage recieved seems unbalanced, sometimes an arrow, can kill me in 1 hit, but sometimes arrows, only do like half damage, a Dog can sometimes kill me almost instantly when sometimes it gives me a while. other than that its great
    Hell yea, that stuff happens to me too. I was fighting some dogs by some trains yesterday and she wouldn't even ****ing help me. She also just kept running away during a battle to the next place either leaving me behind or getting killed because she runs off by herself.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    I wouldn't know about the AI problems, as I'm playing with my girlfriend.

Are you using the commands?

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Nope, no point. There's only cover and attack... Cover makes it where the AI sticks with you and helps you out. Attack makes her go off on her on and from my experience that leaves her wasting alot of ammo and she gets herself killed.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads