LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 83
  1. #61
    Reading Rainbow Dinner's Avatar
    Member #
    39854
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    828
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    Tried out the demo today. It's pretty good the new special infected are awesome especially the jockey. I shat my pants when that thing grabbed on to me lol. Melee weapons are soo broken though one swing kills like 20 infected if there bunched up. Overall I still miss the old characters but the new environments and the new guns and trying to beat all of the campaigns on expert is gonna be fun. November 17 where u at D:


    Thanks for the sig, gidget!

    Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

    Peach Smash Guild Member

    Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play


  2. #62
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,114
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinner View Post
    Tried out the demo today. It's pretty good the new special infected are awesome especially the jockey. I shat my pants when that thing grabbed on to me lol. Melee weapons are soo broken though one swing kills like 20 infected if there bunched up. Overall I still miss the old characters but the new environments and the new guns and trying to beat all of the campaigns on expert is gonna be fun. November 17 where u at D:
    What difficulty did you play on? It takes 2 swings to kill 1 infected unless you hit them right (on expert). The tanks are INSANE on expert... Heck, everything is. I've been playing the demo on Steam.

    There's also a thing where you can only push the zombies so many times before it makes you wait a certain period of time to push again. Too bad the demo is only the first half of the Parish on Steam.

    Charger's are pretty strong, but they aren't as bad as Jockeys. Jockeys are the #1 annoyance on The Parish (only one I've played).

    Totally epic though. Not rushed at all.

    And by the way... ELLIS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by RockerJ; 11-14-2009 at 04:37 PM.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  3. #63
    The XBOX 360 Guy daviduk200's Avatar
    Member #
    30316
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,777
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinner View Post
    Tried out the demo today. It's pretty good the new special infected are awesome especially the jockey. I shat my pants when that thing grabbed on to me lol. Melee weapons are soo broken though one swing kills like 20 infected if there bunched up. Overall I still miss the old characters but the new environments and the new guns and trying to beat all of the campaigns on expert is gonna be fun. November 17 where u at D:
    What difficulty did you play on? It takes 2 swings to kill 1 infected unless you hit them right (on expert). The tanks are INSANE on expert... Heck, everything is. I've been playing the demo on Steam.

    There's also a thing where you can only push the zombies so many times before it makes you wait a certain period of time to push again. Too bad the demo is only the first half of the Parish on Steam.

    Charger's are pretty strong, but they aren't as bad as Jockeys. Jockeys are the #1 annoyance on The Parish (only one I've played).

    Totally epic though. Not rushed at all.

    And by the way... ELLIS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!
    agreed 100%

    i got demo on steam and xbox so if you ever wanna play?
    daviduk2000 on both. im new to steam, so im not sure how friends system works or how to set up games.

    ellis FTW aswell. he soo cool.





    PSN daviduk2000


    Gamertag daviduk2000


  4. #64
    WiiChat Member SensesFail's Avatar
    Member #
    23415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,780
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    games pretty good. having a hard time getting into it right now though cus im playing MW2 and asassins creed 2 and dragon age orgins all at the same time. but i've done 2 campaigns and a survival and its a lot better than L4D1 in my opinion.


    Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

  5. #65
    Reading Rainbow Dinner's Avatar
    Member #
    39854
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    828
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    ^Yea for real

    Where's all the hype at david. I played a campaign for like 3 hours today and the levels are considerably longer than the levels in the first game and the difficulty has definitely increased.
    the same group i played with to beat 2 expert campaigns on l4d1 had trouble beating advanced dark carnival 1-3. by part 4 we couldnt beat it on advanced so we switched it to normal just to beat the last 2 levels. But fighting finales on a rock stage and slicing stuff with katanas is still fun. Rock on l4d2 u took me away from mw2 for 2 days. An incredible feat xD


    Thanks for the sig, gidget!

    Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

    Peach Smash Guild Member

    Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play


  6. #66
    The XBOX 360 Guy daviduk200's Avatar
    Member #
    30316
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,777
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The game is SOO freaking good. Just got it today. played 7 hours straight,
    its amazing.

    but difficulty HAS INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY.
    i couldnt do the dark carnival finale on Normal lol. i wasnt with a xperienced team. bu whoa

    dont see mydelf getting 1000 GS for a long long time





    PSN daviduk2000


    Gamertag daviduk2000


  7. #67
    Reading Rainbow Dinner's Avatar
    Member #
    39854
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    828
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    ^lol same here
    david lets reunite the crew! we can do this on advanced maybe expert but we'll need to clear our schedules lol


    Thanks for the sig, gidget!

    Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

    Peach Smash Guild Member

    Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play


  8. #68
    WiiChat Member SensesFail's Avatar
    Member #
    23415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,780
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    whats the deal with that pre-order baseball bat we got? i put the code in and i can pick the bat up but so can my friend who didnt have a code. is it somthing else?


    Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

  9. #69
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,114
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    I'm getting a 360 Thursday or Friday, but I think I'm getting live until like February. My brother's taking to college in January because he has 1 class a day all month. But I'll be here for you all when you're at expert.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  10. #70
    Reading Rainbow Dinner's Avatar
    Member #
    39854
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    828
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    ^Feb thats a long time from now but alryt

    but yeah apparently non-preorders can use the bat as long as ur in a game with someone who preordered.

    Parish and Dark carnival cleared for me so far. I was doing an achievement in swamp fever last night and we came across an indestructible witch on easy. we were pumping like 10 x4 rounds of combat shotgun into her but she was still going lmao.


    Thanks for the sig, gidget!

    Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

    Peach Smash Guild Member

    Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play


+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

aligators

,
apocalypse riot gear
,

comics of the wicth and hunter from left 4 dead

,
hunter left 4 dead comic
,

left 4 dead 2 ellis

,

left 4 dead 2 ellis pics

,

left 4 dead 2 witch

,
left 4 dead witch
,
left for dead 2 infected
,
left for dead costume
,
left for dead witch costume
,
left4dead 2 pictures
Click on a term to search for related topics.