Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Sovieto's wii sale
    I am selling this because I need money. I am sad to see it leave I think it's the greatest system ever.
    Yeah sure.

I still think you are a real idiot, after spending all this time in here you are going (were) going to sell your wii, just for a 360.

Well, 2007 will be a great year for gaming, I see a great future on the Wii, and I think that now, you can't play Batalion wars 2 (the game you really wanted to have), and the others games that Wii can offer.

I do think, that the Wii is just starting, appart of twilight princess and wii sports, the Wii is like the DS at the beggining, its games were good, but right now, 2 years later they are just AWESOME!.

So, I just can say that if it is your desition, I accept it, but anyway, just think something, motion sensors are just starting, the DS touch screen was just starting, and now it is wonderful.

You must think that, the Wii will have a lot of potential in 2007, but I do not think that the 360 will, just look at November 23rd 2005, the 360 did not have any good games, now look at it now, Gears of War powns.
    But the Wii has a lot of good games from the beggining and 2007 with Wii will be WAY better than with the 360.

You should go and recover the Wii, smashing buttons is now "old school", and the motion sensor in 2007 will be way better, it will really be, with controls as the Excite Truck ones just starting (which I think Excite Truck is the best racing game I have ever played)

I am tired of writing, so there you have.

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    Yeah sure.

I still think you are a real idiot, after spending all this time in here you are going (were) going to sell your wii, just for a 360.

Well, 2007 will be a great year for gaming, I see a great future on the Wii, and I think that now, you can't play Batalion wars 2 (the game you really wanted to have), and the others games that Wii can offer.

I do think, that the Wii is just starting, appart of twilight princess and wii sports, the Wii is like the DS at the beggining, its games were good, but right now, 2 years later they are just AWESOME!.

So, I just can say that if it is your desition, I accept it, but anyway, just think something, motion sensors are just starting, the DS touch screen was just starting, and now it is wonderful.

You must think that, the Wii will have a lot of potential in 2007, but I do not think that the 360 will, just look at November 23rd 2005, the 360 did not have any good games, now look at it now, Gears of War powns.
    But the Wii has a lot of good games from the beggining and 2007 with Wii will be WAY better than with the 360.

You should go and recover the Wii, smashing buttons is now "old school", and the motion sensor in 2007 will be way better, it will really be, with controls as the Excite Truck ones just starting (which I think Excite Truck is the best racing game I have ever played)

I am tired of writing, so there you have.
    yah that was a lie just to have a reason, well it wasnt a lie, cause i needed the money for a 360, its not the games man, i just dont feel like gaming with the wii remote, i just pefer the regular controller, thats all really

btw when 360 came out i was addicted with CoD2 at my friends house
    Last edited by Sovieto; 12-17-2006 at 12:17 AM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yah that was a lie just to have a reason, well it wasnt a lie, cause i needed the money for a 360, its not the games man, i just dont feel like gaming with the wii remote, i just pefer the regular controller, thats all really

btw when 360 came out i was addicted with CoD2 at my friends house
    I know, but I think you say that just because you haven't played enough Wii games, moving around is fun, but games like excite truck are a convination of motion sensor and standard gameplay.

I think you bought the 360 because of Gears Of War and internet capability, but I think you shouldn't sell the Wii, you at least should have wait until at least more games, like SSBB, which is a good convination between motion sensors and standard gameplay.

Why don't you try the Wii60?

And I don't actually know, if you are going to continue in this forum, because I think that if you own a 360 now, I think you should go to a 360 forum, wiichat 360 subforum is not the indicated for you anymore...

If you want, lets talk about this here

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    7866-5231-9763-6567
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    I know, but I think you say that just because you haven't played enough Wii games, moving around is fun, but games like excite truck are a convination of motion sensor and standard gameplay.

I think you bought the 360 because of Gears Of War and internet capability, but I think you shouldn't sell the Wii, you at least should have wait until at least more games, like SSBB, which is a good convination between motion sensors and standard gameplay.

Why don't you try the Wii60?

And I don't actually know, if you are going to continue in this forum, because I think that if you own a 360 now, I think you should go to a 360 forum, wiichat 360 subforum is not the indicated for you anymore...

If you want, lets talk about this here
    dude he just doesnt want a wii let it go

Member #
    Friends
    Its mad the ammount that people will play at the start of all the BIG rush
    I saw one going for 560...... madness

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/e...=l&a=BIGHEAD28

Member #
    Friends
    good choice bro!!
    360PS3 FTW!!

Yuu
    Member #
    Friends
    i just picked up a 360 last week after owning a wii for a month, and i haven't touched the wii since!

i'm addicted to GOW right now zelda is on hold for now

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    hmmmm can i have your wii games?
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    One week before the Wii release I was really considering getting a 360 myself. I saw this hell good package where you get 360, 2 Remotes and GOW for a good price. I was going to buy it before I remembered that sweet, ever so sweet trailor of SSBB and Batalion Wars 2. MMMmmmm SSBB & BW2

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Redan499
    Im not going so far as to sell my Wii, but a 360 purchase in the future looks pretty promising to me.
    yep same here, im planning to buy a 360 next year, especially for Halo 3 im keeping my wii for sure always will be a nintendo and microsoft guy.

Can't wait for Halo 3, SSBM , WarioWare and Mario Galaxy

NINTENDO DS lite :
    New Supermario Bros.
    Pokemon Diamond Version FC: 0215-7277-2942
    POKEMON BATTLE RECORD: 2-2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads