LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Not Banned Arcadium's Avatar
    Member #
    435
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    2,269
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Sovieto's wii sale
    I am selling this because I need money. I am sad to see it leave I think it's the greatest system ever.
    Yeah sure.

    I still think you are a real idiot, after spending all this time in here you are going (were) going to sell your wii, just for a 360.

    Well, 2007 will be a great year for gaming, I see a great future on the Wii, and I think that now, you can't play Batalion wars 2 (the game you really wanted to have), and the others games that Wii can offer.

    I do think, that the Wii is just starting, appart of twilight princess and wii sports, the Wii is like the DS at the beggining, its games were good, but right now, 2 years later they are just AWESOME!.

    So, I just can say that if it is your desition, I accept it, but anyway, just think something, motion sensors are just starting, the DS touch screen was just starting, and now it is wonderful.

    You must think that, the Wii will have a lot of potential in 2007, but I do not think that the 360 will, just look at November 23rd 2005, the 360 did not have any good games, now look at it now, Gears of War powns.
    But the Wii has a lot of good games from the beggining and 2007 with Wii will be WAY better than with the 360.

    You should go and recover the Wii, smashing buttons is now "old school", and the motion sensor in 2007 will be way better, it will really be, with controls as the Excite Truck ones just starting (which I think Excite Truck is the best racing game I have ever played)

    I am tired of writing, so there you have.

    Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993


    No Asking For Rep

  2. Ads


  3. #42
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    Yeah sure.

    I still think you are a real idiot, after spending all this time in here you are going (were) going to sell your wii, just for a 360.

    Well, 2007 will be a great year for gaming, I see a great future on the Wii, and I think that now, you can't play Batalion wars 2 (the game you really wanted to have), and the others games that Wii can offer.

    I do think, that the Wii is just starting, appart of twilight princess and wii sports, the Wii is like the DS at the beggining, its games were good, but right now, 2 years later they are just AWESOME!.

    So, I just can say that if it is your desition, I accept it, but anyway, just think something, motion sensors are just starting, the DS touch screen was just starting, and now it is wonderful.

    You must think that, the Wii will have a lot of potential in 2007, but I do not think that the 360 will, just look at November 23rd 2005, the 360 did not have any good games, now look at it now, Gears of War powns.
    But the Wii has a lot of good games from the beggining and 2007 with Wii will be WAY better than with the 360.

    You should go and recover the Wii, smashing buttons is now "old school", and the motion sensor in 2007 will be way better, it will really be, with controls as the Excite Truck ones just starting (which I think Excite Truck is the best racing game I have ever played)

    I am tired of writing, so there you have.
    yah that was a lie just to have a reason, well it wasnt a lie, cause i needed the money for a 360, its not the games man, i just dont feel like gaming with the wii remote, i just pefer the regular controller, thats all really

    btw when 360 came out i was addicted with CoD2 at my friends house
    Last edited by Sovieto; 12-17-2006 at 12:17 AM.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  4. #43
    Not Banned Arcadium's Avatar
    Member #
    435
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    2,269
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yah that was a lie just to have a reason, well it wasnt a lie, cause i needed the money for a 360, its not the games man, i just dont feel like gaming with the wii remote, i just pefer the regular controller, thats all really

    btw when 360 came out i was addicted with CoD2 at my friends house
    I know, but I think you say that just because you haven't played enough Wii games, moving around is fun, but games like excite truck are a convination of motion sensor and standard gameplay.

    I think you bought the 360 because of Gears Of War and internet capability, but I think you shouldn't sell the Wii, you at least should have wait until at least more games, like SSBB, which is a good convination between motion sensors and standard gameplay.

    Why don't you try the Wii60?

    And I don't actually know, if you are going to continue in this forum, because I think that if you own a 360 now, I think you should go to a 360 forum, wiichat 360 subforum is not the indicated for you anymore...

    If you want, lets talk about this here

    Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993


    No Asking For Rep

  5. #44
    wii60 supafly's Avatar
    Member #
    2414
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ontario CANADA
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7866-5231-9763-6567
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    I know, but I think you say that just because you haven't played enough Wii games, moving around is fun, but games like excite truck are a convination of motion sensor and standard gameplay.

    I think you bought the 360 because of Gears Of War and internet capability, but I think you shouldn't sell the Wii, you at least should have wait until at least more games, like SSBB, which is a good convination between motion sensors and standard gameplay.

    Why don't you try the Wii60?

    And I don't actually know, if you are going to continue in this forum, because I think that if you own a 360 now, I think you should go to a 360 forum, wiichat 360 subforum is not the indicated for you anymore...

    If you want, lets talk about this here
    dude he just doesnt want a wii let it go

  6. #45
    Junior Member BIGHEAD28's Avatar
    Member #
    8486
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Its mad the ammount that people will play at the start of all the BIG rush
    I saw one going for 560...... madness

    http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/e...=l&a=BIGHEAD28

  7. #46
    WiiChat Member $?wii?$'s Avatar
    Member #
    2458
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    146
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    good choice bro!!
    360PS3 FTW!!

  8. #47
    Yuu
    Yuu is offline
    WiiChat Member Yuu's Avatar
    Member #
    4453
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    97
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i just picked up a 360 last week after owning a wii for a month, and i haven't touched the wii since!

    i'm addicted to GOW right now zelda is on hold for now

  9. #48
    Banned.....You Wish! psychono2's Avatar
    Member #
    710
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    552
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    hmmmm can i have your wii games?
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!



  10. #49
    King K.Rool Icetrash's Avatar
    Member #
    904
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    One week before the Wii release I was really considering getting a 360 myself. I saw this hell good package where you get 360, 2 Remotes and GOW for a good price. I was going to buy it before I remembered that sweet, ever so sweet trailor of SSBB and Batalion Wars 2. MMMmmmm SSBB & BW2

    Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

  11. #50
    Born to be a Legend Manny21's Avatar
    Member #
    2312
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    76
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redan499
    Im not going so far as to sell my Wii, but a 360 purchase in the future looks pretty promising to me.
    yep same here, im planning to buy a 360 next year, especially for Halo 3 im keeping my wii for sure always will be a nintendo and microsoft guy.

    Can't wait for Halo 3, SSBM , WarioWare and Mario Galaxy

    NINTENDO DS lite :
    New Supermario Bros.
    Pokemon Diamond Version FC: 0215-7277-2942
    POKEMON BATTLE RECORD: 2-2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Am I a "Tight Wad"? Looking on Ebay for Games
    By laurie_lu in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 10:50 AM
  2. selling my wii, need advices
    By wongasta in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:26 PM
  3. Selling my N64 console/cartridges on Ebay
    By Chewie in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:08 PM
  4. Wow, People selling stuff for crazy on Ebay
    By m7ticalm in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:16 AM

Search tags for this page

how successful will selling a wii on ebay be?
,
how to sell a wii on ebay
,
how to sell wii on ebay
,
im selling my wii
,

kingdom hearts wii ebay

,
nintendo forums im selling my wii
,
selling a nintendo wii on ebay
,
selling a wii on ebay
,
selling my wii
,

selling wii on ebay

,
selling your wii on ebay
,
wii selling ebay
Click on a term to search for related topics.