Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 X Button

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Still if your shield is down and someone is sniping you you can just throw the shield down and your saved this sucks

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    the bubble sheild is like any super weapon. once its picked up, it will not spawn untill it is either used to droped for a certain amount of time (which on halo3, is a LONG time). only 1 person can have the bubble sheild and it is a one time use. you CAN leave the bubble and people CAN enter the bubble. however you cannot shoot out of the bubble or into the bubble. also once in the bubble you can deactivate it by shooting the generator in the center. the bubble sheilds are needed for stratagy. for example, the new gametype VIP you have to protect 1 person on your team from getting killed, you can use the bubble sheild when the enemy starts to close in on you. this will require them to have to enter the bubble in order to kill the VIP. however the bubble can be used against you because they could run in and drop ma granade and turn the bubble into a death ball. the bubble also only lasts about 30 seconds and doesnt respawn for like 5 minutes. your making it sound like some ungodly awesome item that once used, you turn invincable. that is not the case at all. i have used it many times where the enemy forces me out and uses the bubble for themselves

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Haven't read any posts yet but I was hoping they were still gonna make it work as a cancel (when you had full ammo) allowing BXRs. Because I love em. Also hoping they'll keep Double Shots but I really doubt it.
    x maybe activates bubble shield?

Edit: just read your stuff on bubble shields. Aren't they just way too cheap in OddBall, if you have 30 seconds, just use the bubble shield and GG almost.
    Last edited by massi4h; 05-12-2007 at 11:23 PM.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by massi4h
    Haven't read any posts yet but I was hoping they were still gonna make it work as a cancel (when you had full ammo) allowing BXRs. Because I love em. Also hoping they'll keep Double Shots but I really doubt it.
    x maybe activates bubble shield?

Edit: just read your stuff on bubble shields. Aren't they just way too cheap in OddBall, if you have 30 seconds, just use the bubble shield and GG almost.
    it activates any item you have. but for oddball it does not mean an automatic win. like i just said, people can enter it and kill you. the ONLY thing it stops is bullets and granades. if a gradande blows up inside of it, it will contain the blast and most likely kill anyone in the bubble

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    [/SIZE]

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah but being covered by team mates and stuff it's hard to get in. If BXRs are in the game, as soon as they get in your shield (if they can get past your team) then you can BXR them, if not a melee will kill them most of the time if they are hurt, or else sword/shotty/whatever close weapon there is in Halo 3 may help you.

I haven't read anything so I don't fully know how the bubble shield works, but what I can make out is that they need to come right up to you and enter the bubble to hurt you.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    yea and you need to either leave the bubble of have them enter for you to hurt them. the bubble protects the people on the inside from the people on the outside and its protects the people on the outside from the people on the inside. if you think about it, the people inside can be screwed if the people on the outside have all the super weapons

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    [/SIZE]

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    yea and you need to either leave the bubble of have them enter for you to hurt them. the bubble protects the people on the inside from the people on the outside and its protects the people on the outside from the people on the inside. if you think about it, the people inside can be screwed if the people on the outside have all the super weapons
    the way your talking about it
    i feel that its going to be ignored in the future of halo
    it dosent seem as effective as i thought at all
    like the situations it can be used in are so rare
    and you die so much in halo its like why go through the effort of getting a bubble shield

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    yea i can see it being ignored in the future. its kinda like on of them "hey this is kinda cool" items that loose their awesomeness after a few uses.

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    [/SIZE]

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    the bubble sheild is like any super weapon. once its picked up, it will not spawn untill it is either used to droped for a certain amount of time (which on halo3, is a LONG time). only 1 person can have the bubble sheild and it is a one time use. you CAN leave the bubble and people CAN enter the bubble. however you cannot shoot out of the bubble or into the bubble. also once in the bubble you can deactivate it by shooting the generator in the center. the bubble sheilds are needed for stratagy. for example, the new gametype VIP you have to protect 1 person on your team from getting killed, you can use the bubble sheild when the enemy starts to close in on you. this will require them to have to enter the bubble in order to kill the VIP. however the bubble can be used against you because they could run in and drop ma granade and turn the bubble into a death ball. the bubble also only lasts about 30 seconds and doesnt respawn for like 5 minutes. your making it sound like some ungodly awesome item that once used, you turn invincable. that is not the case at all. i have used it many times where the enemy forces me out and uses the bubble for themselves
    Ahh ok, not near as bad as I feared. I thought ya might have started out with it.

Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    dont talk until you've tried it, and if you dont like it dont play it, fine with me
    Have you played it? Your option to praise it without playing it is just a good as mine is to criticize it without playing it, as long as it's reasonable. It'd be pretty bad if I choose to play it just to please you.

I'm gonna play it eventually, and I know I'll have fun with it. But I don't have to like everything about it.
    Last edited by Taills; 05-13-2007 at 03:26 PM.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    Are you kidding, thats big, it completely changes the way people are going to be playing, just so everyone knows, like i posted before, it does equipment, which can be a trip mine, portable gravity lift, bubble shield, power drainer and most likely a bunch of other stuff which we havent found out about. it isnt stupid or retarded, its giant because it will add another layer to the game and make it more competitive, so stop posting about what you have no idea about.

seriously just stop posting in this thread
    WTF..... Are you CRAZY . Cause it seems to me that you have just gone mad thinking that Bungie would actually put that kind of idea to an X button!!!
    You know what, tell me, how in the hell is that going to change how we play games? And you know something else, you shouldnt even post because how will dropping a freaking shield add a GIANT LAYER to the gameplay, thats just like me having a gun on halo, dont matter what kind of gun, and just dropping the gun only to get shot by someone else, someone must have shot one of your balls of saying if you dont agree with me, then ill shoot your other pair!
    So before posting and saying some dumb stuff about someone else thread, read it carefully and post a better judgement!!

p.s. (Your RETARDED for thinking that idea would be a SOO CALLED GIANT LAYER in HALO3, or better yet, a freaking NOOB)

Ads