Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 X Button

world crown chimpokomastr pizzaluvr's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagel
    It probably just goes "4 hours and counting"
    then after 4 hours of playing it a giant boxing glove shoots out of the screen and goes "GO OUTSIDE, MASTER CHIEF WILL STILL BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES"

OR it could just be another way of people trying to develop hype for what in my humble opinion is just an average fps series.
    lol the halo series is way better than the metroid series or even zelda... are you smoking something
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    I would just like to ask, why do you think the halo series is so good?

I mean, i'm not flaming halo, its just I never thought it was worthy of all the hype it gets, it is a good game but nothing more, get me online to counter strike any day.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    im a huge nintendo fan but i have to admit halo series is by far better then any of the nintendo series and thats the only reason i have a 360

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaluvr
    lol the halo series is way better than the metroid series or even zelda... are you smoking something
    get out of this website please. halo would never top zelda, or metroid.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagel
    I would just like to ask, why do you think the halo series is so good?

I mean, i'm not flaming halo, its just I never thought it was worthy of all the hype it gets, it is a good game but nothing more, get me online to counter strike any day.

i totally agree with you. its just good cause it was like the first big xbox shooter game, and everyone played it. theres better games out there, in my opinion. i believe call of duty on xbox is alot more fun, but thats just me

Member #
    Friends
    Why was Halo great?
    First, it set the standard controls for FPSs everywhere.
    Awesome worlds in great graphics never seen before.
    Awesome storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
    Everything was new, it was the only game you could blast guys with a rocket launcher then get in a Warthog with an AI driving you while you finish them off.
    Personally, I didn't like the Halo 2 single player much, seemed like they put all their effort into the multiplayer, but man, Halo 1 single player had me scared on the jungle level, I was only 10 at the time.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Why was Halo great?
    Everything was new, it was the only game you could blast guys with a rocket launcher then get in a Warthog with an AI driving you while you finish them off.
    Personally, I didn't like the Halo 2 single player much, seemed like they put all their effort into the multiplayer, but man, Halo 1 single player had me scared on the jungle level, I was only 10 at the time.

in my opinion halo is boring in the storyline. i cant sit through it. but im still playing golden eye, so w.e

Member #
    Friends
    Why was Halo great?

i agree with him, i have been playing video games since the NES, i was never really into FPS. i only really played RPG's and some types of other games, but i tried Halo when it first came out and thought the story was good and graphics are good and fell in love with it and when Halo2 came out lvoed it a bit more, it was jsut a bit different then everythign else out there kinda at the time. its just a matter of opnion, i have played many games that people said it was the best game or really good, but when i played them i had no clue what they were thinking, i.e. Metroid Prime for the GC i liked it but had no clue what was so special about it. Im not a console fanboy for any of the systems all of the systems have there good series, but hardcore fanboyism will never go away. but halo i think is a good series, with the main plot of the story and sub plots and with the history of it the way it kinda looks at the religion and how they make there own alternate history of earth and the universe and relgions of earth ie. the flood, the Arc etc...

as for the X button thing, it is the first i have heard of it, i dont really keep up to date on things like this, only when games are going to released.

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Why was Halo great?
    I'm pretty sure Golden Eye for the 64 set the standard for future FPS. And Zelda and Mario 64 set the standard for 3D environments and movement.

Maybe your to young to remember the golden years of gaming.

Well maybe the X button will make you jump 4 times as high then the previous Halo allowing you to escape earth's gravitational force.

Hook'em Wii

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Microsoft is just trying to generate hype, thats all. And yes, everyone thinks Halo is the best FPS out there, but just take a step back and look at it. What all did they change to make it stand out? Boarding the vehicles is the only think i can think of, and c'mon how many times have you done that in the game.

Ads