Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 sucks

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    lmao did this guy actually try to defend his point of view by implying that counter strike is the only huge online game for the pc?

lmao I can name one genre of games for the PC that has more online users than there is xbox live accounts.

And I am pretty sure the new Intel quadpro processor will be more than sufficient for a while. And there are 3 year old graphics cards that pump out xbox 360 graphics.
    No, you just need to go learn to read bud. I implied that there are not that many huge PC series which you act like there is hundreds. Also I wasn't talking in online play, I was talking about general sales. You also can't compare online users of an Xbox game and a PC game as the majority of people who own a PC have high speed internet, while on Xbox you need to use a paid service and which most people who own Xbox and Xbox 360 do not have.

Well if a 3 year old GFX card is generating nicer graphics than a PC, doesn't that just further prove my point that the 360 is supperior to PC? Also graphics do not make one more superior to the other, it's gameplay ability. I still play Doom, Marathon, Halo 1, and Counter-Strike 1.6 yet all of them have wretched graphics, there all just great games. Considering 3/4 of those games I just mentioned are PC games your probably going to quote me on that, but those are 3 that came to mind because I am a PC gamer as well as a 360 gamer.

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravor
    Even if you build a Core 2 system right now, in computer terms, in 12 months you will be outdated.
    Can you please tell me what program or game could possibly make that cpu outdated? My FX-60 is like 2yrs old now and there is no app that pushes my cpu to 100%. I also just bought the 8800 GTX. My system is s939 which in terms is OUTDATED BUTTTTTTT! I have yet to find any game or app that comes close to pushing my system to the limit. I am willing to bet that it will take another 2 years for my system to show any kind of age. And there are so many more games than HL2 and Counterstrike that makes the PC so superior.

Unreal Tournament franchise
    Half-Life franchise
    Call of Duty franchise
    FEAR
    Medal of Honor franchise
    Far Cry
    and so on.....

Oh I can hear it now. Those games are on consoles now. But its the PC that gave these games life. And not a single game ported from PC to console can hold a candle to the PC.

The Xbox 360 is the only system that can even come close to being compared to a PC. Hell there is even a new mouse/keyboard adapter coming out for the 360. 360 suck? Whos the idiot that started such a stupid thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Weebs
    N

Well if a 3 year old GFX card is generating nicer graphics than a PC, doesn't that just further prove my point that the 360 is supperior to PC? Also graphics do not make one more superior to the other, it's gameplay ability.
    Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. How bout comparing the 360 or Wii to an FX5200 PC card lol. You have to take the best card out for the PC just like the 360 has to take its best and only card. 360 or any other console cant compare to DX10. Thats closed. And what era do you live in where graphics dont make it superior? Ridiculous!
    Last edited by Lethal; 12-23-2006 at 09:22 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    OH WAIT PEOPLE,I HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE.I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF THESE POST AND MADE SOME STUDIES ON THEM.it has been the fact that it doesnt suck.Yes the graphics are awsome of course.I want to get halo 3.the only thing i dont like about the 360 is that it burns to quickly and it breaks easily.I would like everyone to look at this message before i close the post.Oh but still.The real compitition is between the wii vs. ps3.No offense to the xbox fans

Member #
    Friends
    Yes, I hate 360's.
    Get a PS3 and a wii, and you have games with better graphics, and games with better gameplay.

That's how I feel about it.

Xbox doesn't have anything new with the gameplay, only better graphics and can do more stuff.
    PS3 is a little bit overloaded with features though... makes it expensive.
    Wii is great, a little lacking on the graphics though, but still, the gameplay is fantastic.

I only have a wii, but in a few months I might buy myself a PS3.
    No chance of me getting a 360 though, I don't like it much.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko01
    Yes, I hate 360's.
    Get a PS3 and a wii, and you have games with better graphics, and games with better gameplay.

Xbox doesn't have anything new with the gameplay, only better graphics and can do more stuff.
    PS3 is a little bit overloaded with features though... makes it expensive.
    That's really stupid to say ps3 has better graphic than xbox360.
    Both of them have 512 MB but unlike ps3 that has to use 256MB for graphic and 256 MB for other jobs, XBox360 can alternate this memory and make use of full 512MB for graphic only. This is why PS3 can't have better graphic. Epic interview proved that Gears of War is too good to be on PS3 because PS3 doesn't have enough memory to run it unlike Xbox360.
    They also compared Call of Duty 3 graphic for all three systems and it's so obvious that xbox360 has even better graphic than ps3. so u better know the fact straight before u say such ignorant comment.

and since when does PS3 have anything new with gameplay? just name 1 title that is so innovative on PS3 and I will say u win this argument.

and to the TC, I have both PS3 and xbox360 and all i can say is ps3 have even bigger overheating problem than xbox360.
    xbox360 doesn't break easily. I mean I admit that I am a strong man so I can basically break it easily with my 50 pounds dumbell but I am also an intelligent guy who doesn't commit such crime to my $300 xbox360 premium.
    And even if it breaks, xbox360 comes with 1 year warranty that gives u a new one for FREE if it ever breaks. Xbox360 came out almost exact 1 year ago, so if u see anyone who said their system is broken, so what? they can get a new one for free.
    Last edited by JoonKimDDS; 12-23-2006 at 02:14 PM.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    0595-8808-5698-2709
    i prefer wii too...by far... check the topic wii vs xbox360 which analyzes completely the topic.. they are two completely different consoles!!!
    while wii,ps3 and xbox360 are all awesome!!
    Last edited by lenitao; 12-23-2006 at 02:43 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. How bout comparing the 360 or Wii to an FX5200 PC card lol. You have to take the best card out for the PC just like the 360 has to take its best and only card. 360 or any other console cant compare to DX10. Thats closed. And what era do you live in where graphics dont make it superior? Ridiculous!
    I'm comparing a 360 to the average gaming pc and games, and if you read the whole thread like I did, you would've noticed I already talked about DX10. DX10 isn't even out yet, and the 360 is using DX9 (Not 100% sure), and looks pretty damn good. Now obviously it doesn't compare to a new high end DX10 card and a massive update to DirectX will give PC games better graphics, but that is just graphics. I'm not sure if your being sarcastic about the graphics, but if you arent then honestly, just leave. Your talking on a forum based on a console that wasn't built for "uber 1337 gfx", like the PS3. The Wii focuses on gameplay, the most essential part of gaming. Why do you think that Sony is getting owned by Wii, and don't say it's because of shortages because there is still more hype for the Wii and there are alot of places that have left over PS3's, and on eBay PS3's are barely even selling for more than their original price.

Member #
    Friends
    the way i see it is that neither 360 or PS3 are being compared to the wii. as that would be insulting to the 360 and PS3!! lol

on a serious note everyone is comparing PS3 to a 360. they arent really comparing these two consoles to a Wii.

I just dont understand why people say 360 is shit?!?!?
    360PS3 FTW!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by $?wii?$
    the way i see it is that neither 360 or PS3 are being compared to the wii. as that would be insulting to the 360 and PS3!! lol

on a serious note everyone is comparing PS3 to a 360. they arent really comparing these two consoles to a Wii.

I just dont understand why people say 360 is shit?!?!?
    right, this kid came up to me, he asked what do i like better, 360 or ps3? and i said: why no wii? and he said: that things in a whole different arena, and im like: right, i think 360s way better =]

p.s. weebs, i might be wrong, but im pretty sure MOST of the 360 owners do have online

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I may be wrong, but I believe there is only between 3-4 million Xbox Live users totall, and there has been around 9 million Xbox 360's sold.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads