Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 sucks

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiil543
    xbow does suck if you want good graphics and internet play just use your pc both are ran by the same company
    wow, even though pc is way more expensive and its hard to keep up each year, + it dosent have alll the games 360 has and all the features, and PC and console experiences are totally different, how do people compare them =/

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5640-4072-8829-4200
    a pc has more than triple the games a 360 has
    its wiill with 2 Ls

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wow, even though pc is way more expensive and its hard to keep up each year, + it dosent have alll the games 360 has and all the features, and PC and console experiences are totally different, how do people compare them =/
    Gotta love it when the guy who gets over 1k posts on a wii forum and then decides to sell his wii and get a 360 instead...a retard.

And you compare them easy.

PC effing dominates the 360, in every shape and form. And did you just say a computer doesn't have all the features of an xbox 360 lmao. Talk about making oneself looking like a retard. Where do you think these xbox "features" came from?

And feel free to look up a catalogue of PC games. Gears of War and Halo aren't shit compared to how successful FPS' have been on the PC. Not to mention it is likely GoW is coming to PC, like Halo did. Not to mention Valve's Half-Life 2 was so far ahead of anything the xbox had in graphics it would be a joke to even compare.

Plus, Bioshock will look better on the PC, and Crysis is going to make Gears of War look like Goldeneye in 2006.

I have a xbox360 and I have no hate for it whatsoever. But if you are going to try and defend it that kind of manner, make sure you know wtf you are talking about.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    lmao I'm sorry but that was worth a double post. He ACTUALLY said, PC doesn't have all of the features an Xbox360 has rofl.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    This was the dumbest post I ever read. The 360 is the king of next generation lol. Most PCs cant even compare to Gears of War. Will the real dipshitty please stand up!

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    This was the dumbest post I ever read. The 360 is the king of next generation lol. Most PCs cant even compare to Gears of War. Will the real dipshitty please stand up!
    Lmao leave it to lethal to agree rofl.

PC = better online multiplayer enviroment

PC = Better graphics.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    PC is best for everything in my opinon. I am dissagreeing that the 360 sucks.
    Basically I am agreeing with you vagrant.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    PC is best for everything in my opinon. I am dissagreeing that the 360 sucks.
    Basically I am agreeing with you vagrant.
    I know, I mean't the "leave it to lethal to agree" with me, because of your computer setup.

I love xbox 360, and the wii. But they are very much so below the PC on every standard. And until consoles start allowing for graphical and processing upgrades, they will always be behind the PC. And if consoles ever do end up like that...well they won't be consoles anymore, they will be gaming computers.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Ya nobody should ever try to compare a console with a PC lol. I am still so impressed by Gears of War its sick. Alot of PCs couldnt push graphics like that without spending some bread on a decent vid card. I give huge props to Microsoft on their console. But not enough to compare it to a PC. Especially not the Wii. I still luv the Wii though.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Gotta love it when the guy who gets over 1k posts on a wii forum and then decides to sell his wii and get a 360 instead...a retard.

And you compare them easy.

PC effing dominates the 360, in every shape and form. And did you just say a computer doesn't have all the features of an xbox 360 lmao. Talk about making oneself looking like a retard. Where do you think these xbox "features" came from?

And feel free to look up a catalogue of PC games. Gears of War and Halo aren't shit compared to how successful FPS' have been on the PC. Not to mention it is likely GoW is coming to PC, like Halo did. Not to mention Valve's Half-Life 2 was so far ahead of anything the xbox had in graphics it would be a joke to even compare.

Plus, Bioshock will look better on the PC, and Crysis is going to make Gears of War look like Goldeneye in 2006.

I have a xbox360 and I have no hate for it whatsoever. But if you are going to try and defend it that kind of manner, make sure you know wtf you are talking about.
    yah i was thinking xbox live but it can be done on pc, anyways, your a retard my friend, by comparing 360 and pc, i was talking about gameplay, they are totally different, your just a little nintendo fanboy xD of course PC dominates 360, PC dominates all, doih, but 360 is easy to use for downloading demos and getting skins and what not, thoes are features, of course halo did shit compared to pc games because way more people own a PC, your just stating obvious facts trying to make me look bad

and by the way, sure pc has a better online enviroment, cuase once again, more people own one!! and sure it can have better graphics, for a high price! stop comparing 360s and PCs because like me, and a lot of people, we game on 360 but dont really game on pc, because we like consoles better

p.s. i dont think you calling me retarded dosent make you any smarter
    Last edited by Sovieto; 12-15-2006 at 05:47 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads