LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55
  1. #31
    Banned.....You Wish! psychono2's Avatar
    Member #
    710
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    552
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Psycho doesn't have a mic.
    my mic is kinda messed up so it doesn't work alot.
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!



  2. #32
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    Why dont you guys start up a tournament and post up the results. Or even better record matches. Its easy, either you grab a cam-corder and record straight from the TV(Poor quality) or you set your VHS to the channel you are playing and record (High quality). Would be fun to watch!

    Thats a good idea. If you guys ever plan on hosting a tournament I wouldn't mind playing.

  3. #33
    Nintendo Power Slade's Avatar
    Member #
    2514
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My gamertag: SuperSlade , ill come on tonight.

  4. #34
    Master of the Wii Master Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    6088
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    137
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Picked this up a few days ago and I like it alot.

    My gamer tag is: CPT 0BVI0US (note that the letter "o" in obvious is replaced with Zero's "0")

    I like the game alot so far, the campaign is absolutely amazing. The online play leaves a little to be desired. Wish I could increase my sensitivity a little bit, sometimes I find that moving around just isn't fast enough. I also wish there were an option for some kind of "Deathmatch" where you would respawn in 5-10 seconds, rather than wait for the round to be over. Kind of like Halo 2.

    The game does rock, I have to say that.

  5. #35
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I would hate to see this game turn out like halo 2 where you respawn every five to ten seconds. In my opinion it would just make the game worse.

  6. #36
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Wii
    Picked this up a few days ago and I like it alot.

    My gamer tag is: CPT 0BVI0US (note that the letter "o" in obvious is replaced with Zero's "0")

    I like the game alot so far, the campaign is absolutely amazing. The online play leaves a little to be desired. Wish I could increase my sensitivity a little bit, sometimes I find that moving around just isn't fast enough. I also wish there were an option for some kind of "Deathmatch" where you would respawn in 5-10 seconds, rather than wait for the round to be over. Kind of like Halo 2.

    The game does rock, I have to say that.
    you can change the sensetivity, i have mine on the highest but i do have to say it does make sniping a little bit harder (1 twitch and your off focused)

    and yah this game would suck if you respawned every 5-10 seconds...UNLESSS they made a WAR mode where up to 8-16 players on each team fight like its the war their having. And I think there should be a capture the flag mode but if you get shot you don't die you just go down and have to either get picked up or tap A

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  7. #37
    Banned.....You Wish! psychono2's Avatar
    Member #
    710
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    552
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    you can change the sensetivity, i have mine on the highest but i do have to say it does make sniping a little bit harder (1 twitch and your off focused)

    and yah this game would suck if you respawned every 5-10 seconds...UNLESSS they made a WAR mode where up to 8-16 players on each team fight like its the war their having. And I think there should be a capture the flag mode but if you get shot you don't die you just go down and have to either get picked up or tap A
    Yeah I noticed when you got your head sniped off before,I keep mine on the one it started on.
    iam gonna add a few of you guys.
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!



  8. #38
    WiiChat Member BGodby's Avatar
    Member #
    10596
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bealeton, Virginia
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1490-9344-5896-1450
    Mine is CH33SE WAGON

  9. #39
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by psychono2
    my mic is kinda messed up so it doesn't work alot.
    have you even played with vargrant? or is tlaking randomly

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  10. #40
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    have you even played with vargrant? or is tlaking randomly
    I have played with him a few times, and he was never able to say anything.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Ban the user above you!
    By zapasant in forum Board Games
    Replies: 8352
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:25 PM
  2. Wii Fail At Life: Wait... What? (Caution)
    By AtomicB in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 03:28 PM
  3. Nintendo's Online... Or lack there of...
    By AtomicB in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 08:40 AM