+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    so what if he has one post? i find that irrelevant?
    he could have joined just to bash the wii. it has happened before.

but atleast what he says is debatable.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Well yeah, those 360 games you mentioned are great because they're basically second generation games. If you wait, you'll get games like SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime: Corruption, Prince of Persia, Mario Kart, and probably a better Red Steel 2. Sorry, but most videogame systems are dull for the first few months they're out because most launch titles are lame. This time next year, or even by this summer, you'll probably regret selling your Wii.

That's my opinion.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    think redsteel...research on that. BUY IT!

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for info guys. I have been looking up all these games on IGN's web site and all of them do look awesome.

Also, everything I read on pretty much all the forums out there say to go both, or "Wii60". I think I'll just save up for a 360 and have both.....becuase I can't choose. Both systems do their own thing so well, but are lacking something the other has. I guess the only solution is to, indeed, go Wii60

Member #
    Friends
    yea me and my bro are doin wii360 or wii60 im gettn a wii for christmas and he's gettin a 360.

Member #
    Friends
    I bought the Wii, got it at launch, and love it.

I got in on the Microcenter deal on the 360, and applied for their credit card which made it $200 ($100 mail in rebate and $100 cash back for the card that's getting paid off), and love it. I bought it after I bought the Wii, the day after Thanksgiving.

Currently, Wii has better gameplay with the Wii remote, but the Xbox 360 controllers are AWESOME themselves for conventional controllers.

Xbox 360 has better graphics, and always will have -- 720p minimum in EVERY game. It also has great online play, downloadable multimedia content, and the works. Xbox Live is amazing. Xbox 360 also has better sound -- Dolby Digital minimum in EVERY game.

I looked at the Playstation 3. I played the Playstation 3 extensively. I must say that it SUCKS. The controls are decent, if you liked the PS2 controls. The graphics are good, (but not yet). Rennaisance is a good game.
    But...
    1. The interface is like a PSP
    2. BluRay is FORCED on you. I frankly want HD-DVD to win. There is less content protection, and the format is cheaper to implement than BluRay. Noone needs more than 30GB for 1080p video.
    3. The PS3 is full of bugs. The upconversion for HD might as well not exist. The menu often fails to respond to input, causing you to have to enter and exit. I've had this happen to me a LOT.

You really can't go wrong with Xbox 360 or Wii. Save up for both.

Get Trauma Center: Second Opinion. That game would SUCK on Xbox 360; it's a great example of what the Wii remote has to offer!

Member #
    Friends
    6223-1629-4659-6835
    Currrently:

Online = Wii < 360
    Games = Wii=<360
    Graphics = Wii<<360
    Unique Gameplay = Wii>>360

If I cared about the online or graphics a lot more, I'd go for the 360 hands down. But I'm all about gameplay, and the games for the Wii are matching up to the 360. the only reason the 360 wins sometimes is because, as was mentioned before, it got a year head-start. the Wiimote is turned the Wii's bleak existence into a landslide victory for me.

-SpideyKonfusion :P
    WiiFriendCode w = 6223 1629 4659 6835;
    boolean added = true;
    if (added) {
    System.out.println("Make sure to PM/IM me your Wii FriendCode so that I can add you too!");
    }
    else
    System.out.println("-SpideyKonfusion ^_^");
    // I don't care if you don't like my sig or how I end my comments...seriously...i dont

my girlfriend got me wii! jaeguyoon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    get both, I have both and if u want some quick fun or wanna be playing a game for long with zelda turn on the wii, you feel like playing an online FPS game turn on Gears of War on 360.

I think having a 360 and a Wii is the best combo of game consoles u can have.

Member #
    Friends
    Get both if you can afford it. Period.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I have a PSWii60 I would recommend getting a 360 also but i would not choose it over the Wii. Both are different systems, like apples and oranges in a way. But remember, if you want awesome online multiplayer, PC > All

Ads