+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Yuu
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    xbox 360 silver is free!
    uh.. u do know you can't play games online with only a silver membership right?

ics
    Member #
    Friends
    I have a Wii and never owned a Xbox 360. I hate when people say the wii is better. NO it's not. You get what you pay for. If the wii was better then it would cost the same or more. It's like comparing a Dual Core 2 machine to a Pentium 3 but with a really cool keyboard and mouse.
    Don't get me wrong I love playing the wii and it is what I could afford at the time but to say it is better is a joke.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by ics
    I have a Wii and never owned a Xbox 360. I hate when people say the wii is better. NO it's not. You get what you pay for. If the wii was better then it would cost the same or more. It's like comparing a Dual Core 2 machine to a Pentium 3 but with a really cool keyboard and mouse.
    Don't get me wrong I love playing the wii and it is what I could afford at the time but to say it is better is a joke.
    Just because something is higher priced does not mean it is better. Look at Alienware or Dell XLS PCs. They're way overpriced and you could build a better PC for half or even a third of their price.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Just because something is higher priced does not mean it is better. Look at Alienware or Dell XLS PCs. They're way overpriced and you could build a better PC for half or even a third of their price.
    and when people say they cant build computers so dont want to try, they can just buy the right part or have a website guide them to purchasing the right parts, then for a probably smallish fee, have people put together the computer for you, and it will still cost less than a alienware or XLS. =]

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3853-3041-4555-1232
    the Wii60 > All

Nintendo Wii.Excite Truck.Zelda Twilight Princess.Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz.Trauma Center.Wii Sports

Wii Bowling High Score: 221

Member #
    Friends
    0595-8808-5698-2709
    of course wii is the best!! I'm in love with it..too!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat

lol i agree with that alienware or dell gaming pcs suck better to make your own and if you do decide to make your own everthing you buy comes with instructions on how to install it. and once you make one and compare prices with prebuilt rigs youll see there a rip off lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads