007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely should. :yesnod: Andrew will add you to the OP when he comes online. :) I'm excited that this clan is growing! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the clan kidfreeze! I'll edit you into the op when i get on my pc, im on my ipod right now.

Welcome to the clan kidfreeze! I'll edit you into the op when i get on my pc, im on my ipod right now.

Thanks Andrew :D. Btw just call me Kaz :). I just had an amazing time with your leader on GE :D.

We definitely should. :yesnod: Andrew will add you to the OP when he comes online. :) I'm excited that this clan is growing! :thumbsup:

​Haha! This clan rocks =].

Guys since school is starting, and I'm the huge nerd I am, most of my time is going to be devoted to school. I'm also doing football, basketball, and tennis. So I will hardly have time for any games. Just letting you guys know, so don't think I'm dead.:thumbsup: I can probably be online most weekends, but it really depends on how stuff goes.

Guys since school is starting, and I'm the huge nerd I am, most of my time is going to be devoted to school. I'm also doing football, basketball, and tennis. So I will hardly have time for any games. Just letting you guys know, so don't think I'm dead.:thumbsup: I can probably be online most weekends, but it really depends on how stuff goes.

Well thanks for the notice Andrew :). I'll try to play some games with you when your active on weekends.

E7 should make a website. Here's my clans' website for example: http://thereal56s.webs.com/

From past experience I'd make sure your members are active. As long as they're loyal and play at least once a week your clan should last quite awhile.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion, InSiiDiouS. In the future I'll create one; but for now, this should be okay. :yesnod:

Andrew: Great. :)

Having a clan website would be wonderful :D. I thoroughly recommend that we have one for organising clan meetings, wars etc.. I'm free for a match tomorrow so if you guys are up for a TC with me, just message me anytime :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back