007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew: Thanks for all the hard work on this! You are a sweetheart. I can make both! :)

ArkOfSins: We do have a chat; but it barely gets used. Are you interested in knowing something? :)

As reaction for the clan war, all i can say is da-mn, why couldn't this have been a week ealier.
Cause unfortunately i can't attend even though i love nothing more than to be in one. Reason being:

On monday i will depart for exactly a month to South Korea. (which is also why i haven't been on that much these last days - needed to make some final preps)
And since i won't be bringing my wii along, that means i won't get to play any goldeneye for the next month.
In any case midway october (back at around the 18th) i'll be back to play with you all again.
And hopefully get to experience a clan war at that time.

Damn bro it would have been great to hqve you with us. Dont worry about it though there'll be more wars:)

Yes, it sucks. :( Is Korea for business or pleasure, Roald?

Andrew: I see that you have edited out the layout in the OP. Looks fantastic. Really clean looking. Thank you.

Sure, as far as I can tell schedule-wise at this point, I will be in for both wars on Sunday the 22nd. Keep me posted, Andrew :thumbsup:

Well, RedCrow, what can I say...AWESOME. I've never had an experience like THAT before, especially out of country. Make sure you take care of your feet! I got blisters just from playing golf this weekend! I can't imagine how hard a 1 month backpacking trip would be. We'll play GE when you get back :thumbsup:

In my final day before departure i'd like to say i'm all for Sparky joining.
He's a good legit player. Whose working his way up the lvl'ing ladder the hard way.

In my final day before departure i'd like to say i'm all for Sparky joining.
He's a good legit player. Whose working his way up the lvl'ing ladder the hard way.
At the rate we're picking up good players, we'll be stacked for the war against [+]

Ok folks! I am here. Thanks for the welcome. I will need to add all of your numbers into my wii yet... so give me time please. My real name is Chris, so I wouls perfer you call me that if you remember. See you on the field! (hopefully not in your crosshairs....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back