007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, since Yoshi and others are taping, i figured to try it out once as well.
I just taped the first games i played and edited a couple of clips outta them.
So don't expect much.
As a bonus, though, Trevelyan is in it as well, since he invited me, right when i had installed my camera.

You can find the video on youtube: (not sure what the irl is, but i think this works)
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-GMPYtEEV45F0qspWjm6yw

I'm still 30,000 XP away from 45 :( God, I remember the Days when it took you 2,000 to level up. :')
Just a tip, try not to think about leveling up or stats or any of that. Just play for fun and the xp will come a lot quicker.

Just a tip, try not to think about leveling up or stats or any of that. Just play for fun and the xp will come a lot quicker.

Just don't play for fun like I do. Running around with a P99 trying to kill people by only shooting them in the butt is not conducive to getting a lot of xp! :lol:

Lol! Btw, im a lvl 31 now, and i unlocked. Kunara V. Pablo is lvl 30 last i checked. Ive started a list for clans. Every clan I see, im writing down, and planning on making a list, whether theyre legit or not.

IMO We should only accept members if they are on Wii Chat, as it's difficult to communicate with them, and I have no idea what their FC's are.

Last week, in order to get to lvl 56 on my E7 profile, i've been grinding hard.
And it's fired back at me.
I still want my daily games, atm i just can't see to care wether i play any good.
Which have resulted in some lousy gameplay.
Where i hipfire and miss people by a mile, blow myself up, carelessly run in the open where everybody can target me, ...

Is t just me Tampa or is this conflict game lagging really badly?

I figured that's why you left, either that or wii freeze. It's also why I left the TC game with you and Qwerty - LAAAAAAGGG... lol

Oh well, sometimes it's good and sometimes it isn't.

Just don't play for fun like I do. Running around with a P99 trying to kill people by only shooting them in the butt is not conducive to getting a lot of xp! :lol:

Yeah PP9 really isn't productive. At least Torka the motherf*ckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back