007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Redcrow! I know what you mean about how much time we have committed to this game. I've lost well over a month of my life to it as well! Crazy when you think about it...:rolleyes5:

Also, I was thinking of getting the Wii U over the holidays so I can start my 007 Legends adventures. Then I found out that the game DOES NOT have wiimote support!!! WTF! SERIOUSLY!?!? Like I said before in a previous thread ---> DEALBREAKER. How in holy hades can Blops 2 have wiimote support, and NOT 007 Legends? Sounds like crap to me.

Guess I'll be spending at least another month of my life on Wii Goldeneye 007!

Wow Tampa. I was actually thinking of getting 007 Legends too! LMAO But I found out a lot of negatives about it. But I still stand by it, no matter what. 007-4-Ever! Am I right?!

I'm hopefully getting a wii u for Xmas (might not be on the day as were moving soon)Does goldeneye have compatibility with the wii u? If not I'll be keeping my wii in my room!

I'm hopefully getting a wii u for Xmas (might not be on the day as were moving soon)Does goldeneye have compatibility with the wii u? If not I'll be keeping my wii in my room!

All Wii games work on the Wii U. Including online features. :D The Wii's OS is actually on the Wii U to allow literally perfect backwards compatibility as such. I found it quite neat.

Any of you know which area is the most competetive,
I don't mean who has the best players, cause that probably goes to NTSC.
But i'm wondering what level of play is overall the highest between PAL and NTSC.
Between the average NTSC and PAl(vs randoms) which is most difficult?

I know, but thats not what i mean.
I mean the lvl of play against you average John Doe's.
Not great players, just random.
Who's randoms are better?

I think it depends on how many spammers there are on each side! If "ikaika" and "Toe Cutter" are NTSC, then I'd say NTSC then. But if those two IGN's are actually alts of Yoshi, which wouldn't surprise me, then PAL! LOL :lol:

There's really no way to tell for sure, even though NTSC does have more players, they still have around the same ratio of good to bad players.

Who knew how empty the world would feel without him?! :cryin::cryin::cryin: Xplosive, come back! Go to a pawn shop or something and get a new wii.

Or have Redcrow buy you a new Wii U and play the game that way! And while you're at it, can you buy me one too, Redcrow? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back