007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now up to level 57, Tina! LOL Feel free to update the op at your convenience. On a side note, I was in a game earlier and saw someone with a level of 100...hax...lol

:lol:

Delta: All I see is a bunch of gibberish. I'm not going to try to make sense of those usernames. Haha.

Kristian: That's awesome! WTG. :)

Wtf?!

I have a list of clans thatt Ive seen in the past 2 weeks!:///$[+]5674{Boss}[BS][CD][DC][DL][DS][E4][E7]Exile[FL]{fr}Goat[GS][HiP]jeso[JPN][K][L][LC]-=LC=-[Mac]{MI-6}[MJF][MJR][MN][MPX]Naoki[OpS][oz][USA][WA][Wi$][X][XD][XF][XG4]Xpend[YT][ZS]Ive seen atleast 2 members from each, ones like oz, +, LC, and E7 ive seen more that 2
There's a [E4] Clan?Tina: I'm level 29 and a KDR of >1.80. I'll be a level 30 by tomorrow. Only like 10,000xp or less left.

Ok, so I went back to oldeneye, tried to go online, got an error message.Tried rebooting my Internet and my wii, eventually I managed to get on.I start up a goldeneye match and I notice something.I'm now a level 49.I swear I haven't played any hacked games or anything, I have no idea whether this is a glitch or anything, does anyone know?

Kudos to you.
Just consider yourself lucky or screwed.
Wichever is your pick.

Ok, so I went back to oldeneye, tried to go online, got an error message.Tried rebooting my Internet and my wii, eventually I managed to get on.I start up a goldeneye match and I notice something.I'm now a level 49.I swear I haven't played any hacked games or anything, I have no idea whether this is a glitch or anything, does anyone know?

Now you need to do the right thing and delete that profile and start over again from scratch...hehehe

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO

Also I entered the chatzy room and missed you by a minute. D:
Ill probably be on in 5 if anyone wants to join me

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOAlso I entered the chatzy room and missed you by a minute. D:Ill probably be on in 5 if anyone wants to join me
How much XP did you have before you were boosted and how much do you have now?

Hey Tampa. I have 2 serious topics to bring up. Really serious. I saw 3 people running around with E7 tags yesterday...... their names were Revenge[E7], MegaMan[E7], and Solar[E7]. I have no idea who they are, or if there is another E7 clan, or if we are being copied. Another thing is an LM dude pvt messaged me, requesting a clan war. I've never heard of LM, and i can't find their page anywhere. So 2 things to look into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back