007 Embassy [E7]

They got a couple of decent members! About 7 active, which isn't a lot, these are ones Ducky mentioned: Yuan, Moth, Lancer, Sharpz, Elric, Kirbz and Scorp! Know any of em? Ducks channel is: http://youtube.com/user/heylookitsducky. On another topic, do any of u guys have Skype and wanna add me, if so?, my user name is turtlesfc. PS, he recognises TampaBndo as a really good player, just thought u'd wanna know ;)

They got a couple of decent members! About 7 active, which isn't a lot, these are ones Ducky mentioned: Yuan,... PS, he recognises TampaBndo as a really good player, just thought u'd wanna know ;)
I have experience with Yuan, unless it was a imposter. Also, I recognize a butt-kiss when I see it, Turtle. :p

Idk wot u mean :? Ask him, I swear on my life he said that! Anyways, I culdn't have any opinion on Tampa myself cos I have NEVER played him :) PS, have u added me yet Tampa?

I don't get in :/... Oh well, life goes on :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the following ppl ad me on their FL: (PM me if you do, i'll ad you back, don't wanna get glicthed any further)
-Hyoidman
-Trevelyan (if you're still active, don't think i got you on my FL anymore)
-Al3
-ConBonMon (if active with E7 alt)
-Stargrox ( if active)
-Camo
-7Werpigs

Can the following ppl ad me on their FL: (PM me if you do, i'll ad you back, don't wanna get glicthed any further)
-Hyoidman
-Trevelyan (if you're still active, don't think i got you on my FL anymore)
-Al3
-ConBonMon (if active with E7 alt)
-Stargrox ( if active)
-Camo
-7Werpigs

I thought I already had you added, you start using another account? either way i can add you back.

Back