007 Embassy [E7]

Hey clan! How is everyone today? Any chance of a upcoming war?

Yes. You vs. Me. Wolfe only. Shootout old west style at high noon in the middle of station, cowboy. See you there, unless you're yellow!

Just kidding. I do not know when our next war will be. :cornut:

I think we should get a set group of 4 ppl who want to war, get a time that works for all 4, then see who wants to war??! Def not Mex clan. lol

If you guys wanna set it up go for it. But im not putting any more energy into it :p lol.

anyone in mind, koopa??? (who we should war)

Lets just get 4-6 players from E7 who are capable of warring during the weekends and make a thread in faqs about E7 wanting to war

I am very busy on every Sat this Summer... LOL. 3 weddings and so far one funeral. And had two new comers to our family (babies). Sunday works well most of the time from 6pm-9pm CST

Incase you didn't know, E7 just had a unplanned mini-war against iS* 3v3 + randoms. Delta, Duck, and I were partied up planning on farming noobs, and guess who we found in a random heroes match? 3 iS* players! We played them for 4 matches, and fought hard despite the hero-spamming noobs on our teams. The score was never farther apart then say 12 points. That's pretty close for a heroes match!

Back