007 GoldenEye vs COD Black Ops.

X Eamz V10

CoD-BO Playa'
Dec 19, 2010
Birmingham
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hi everyone. I was wondering, what do the public like best, and why? 007 GoldenEye, or COD Black Ops? In my experience, they are both good games but I'd have to go with Black Ops. My reason is, CODBO has been most worked on, in my opinion, escpecially with the new headset and messaging system. Where as, I find that Goldeneye was less worked on. It's just my opinion. Thanks. ;)

You're joking right? I had the GoldenEye 007 game and returned it back to Wal-Mart because it was crappy. I can say Black Ops might be more of better choice, but I not a War game player. I do want a War Game, however, I just want a good one.

I have both and I think the have there pros and cons. Goldeneye single player is much better then the COD:BO but the multiplayer of COD:BO is slightly better due to more maps and options plus the support for voice chat. Goldeneye online game isn't bad at all as it's one of the best but for the users who gotta have Voice chat always consider it bad if there isn't any.

@jlspec,
One of the best on Nintendo Wii, but XBOX or Playstation 3 has an edge on Black Ops. I feel without even seeing the game, Black Ops has an edge over GoldenEye, why? Trust me, you have hardware that can support better Online Gameplay, and games just like Texas, are always better when they're bigger. In GoldenEye, Judging by how short it is, the game isn't even Dual-Layer. GoldenEye is closer to the size of the Nintendo Gamecube 8cm Disc.

Last edited:
The compairsons is for the Wii games and not the Xbox and PS3 version of black ops. The Wii version of COD is by far one of the best FPS the Wii has, and like I said they both have thier pros and cons. The single player of Black Ops isn't as good in story telling mode or gameplay wise. To me black ops is a stright action FPS game with a simple story, while golden eye has different methods of playing of course the remade goldeneye story. The online part of the games; black ops slightly better with the more options it offers, but goldeneye multi is just as good but with fewer options. The PS3 version of black ops which I had but gave to my friends kid is slightly better then the Wii version due to the better graphics and extra maps/options plus it also allow more players online, but we again are comparing the Wii version of black ops.

Last edited:
@jlspec,
Well, you have to understand that Black Ops is based on the cold war, a real war. However, I don't understand why a 007 game story also has to be based more on a War.

Back