08 febuary 2008 UK VC realese

Oh crap! I just realized! I got a friend going to GDC! I'll tell him to pester ANY Nintendo employee present to add more weekly VC games. I'm an idiot for not realizing this sooner.

Note: Nintendo usually goes low key at GDC minus Miyamoto, and others as guest speakers (In other words look, don't interact).

that you tube video looks pretty good, like a Fantasy theme mixed in with the typical sci-fi sidescrolling shooter......wish we could hear the REAL music to the game tho in that vid.

Someone should keep track of how many weeks in a row we each get 1 game. That'll sure make for some good complainin'! oh wait, NAmerica got 2 last week. We got the 3rd sequal to the copy of tetris.

Last edited:
Ok I told him. Now we sit back and hope to god that Nintendo listens, and that he remembers to tell them.

It's rediculous the way we only get one Virtual Console title a week and there are rarely classic ones from 'the day'. Still, there are a lot of good Mario games up already as well as the SNES Donkey Kongs. Some classic games might be realised just before a newer version of the game comes out like with Metroid.

sagema said:
Ok I told him. Now we sit back and hope to god that Nintendo listens, and that he remembers to tell them.
lol
Nintendo listen to there fans

Hey! It's a long shot and I'm taking it! If you guys have a better idea I'd like to hear it.

We storm the Nintendo buildin and hold some of there porgramers hostage
The ransom will be more VC games

Well maybe
But hten we will have some people that can program so Super DarkPrinnys game thing or DarkPrinny okish atterney will be made

Back