1/31/09 no internet

MrHAnk

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2009
I have a belkin router.

I played a lot of online games with my wii. I used the internet channel everyday. I connected my DS to the internet for pokemon a lot too. And now, I can't do any of that. Error 51031

There doesn't seem to be a real reason. No one has touched the router. On the 29th I serfed the internet and played WaW just fine. Now neither my Wii or DS will see the signal. All the lights are on the router. I blame Nintendo for this. Has to be something they updated which messed my router up or something :mad5:

I have a belkin router.

I played a lot of online games with my wii. I used the internet channel everyday. I connected my DS to the internet for pokemon a lot too. And now, I can't do any of that. Error 51031

There doesn't seem to be a real reason. No one has touched the router. On the 29th I serfed the internet and played WaW just fine. Now neither my Wii or DS will see the signal. All the lights are on the router. I blame Nintendo for this. Has to be something they updated which messed my router up or something :mad5:

The only advice I can easily offer is try unplugging the wifi router for a minute or two and plug it in again and see if it works. Often wifi routers are just poor quality and their software crashes. Hope that helps. :)

See I wouldn't blame nintendo but several people on the nintendo tech forums are having the same issue. I'm gonna unplug the router. If you don't see me again, it worked

Back