An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
No wonder its so hard to find one.

This is why I preoderd mine mounths before it came out

It's the Wii console's second Christmas out and there a strong sense of déjà vu in reports that talk of internet-breaking sales as punters go mental for Nintendo's console.

Amazon apparently sold 1,400 consoles in just ten minutes, when stock was renewed last week. A similar picture is painted at retailers across the country, as the widely sold-out Wii becomes harder to find with every passing day.

The craze has predictably pushed up prices of the console - some are selling on eBay and Amazon (second hand) for over £300. Just as Reggie said would be the case, there just aren't enough consoles for everyone
It's not that Nintendo isn't making many - on the contrary the company is said to be pumping out 1.8 million units a month. That's not enough to satisfy demand, but retailers are pretty happy about it.

The chief executive of Woolworths, Trevor Bish-Jones, told the Telegraph: "There is a steady flow of Wiis into the country between now and Christmas. It will not be enough to meet all consumer demand but is sufficient for retailers to enjoy good levels of sales in the run-up to Christmas."

We at CVG could only find select shops that still had Wii consoles in stock, and that was because they were bundling the console with fives games (that you probably don't want) for £400. No thanks.

Wheres my Wii box ?
Might be time to pop onto Ebay

In stock but keep checking

I decided I would like a Wii for Christmas, without realising the demand.
I spotted on a forum that argos are getting units shipped daily. So on the off chance when to my local argos. The salesperson advised me they had 2 left at the warehouse and reserved 1 for me. Just picked it up 2 hours ago.

She advised me that argos get deliveries around 6pm at night every day and they dont make it to the website as they get reserved very quickly. If you have the time go every day to a late opening argos store a check you never know!!!

hoost2 said:
Some words that look like a add

Do you work for Argos or something ?

Argos hijack the trucks
But serosly

Other (PAL) countrys might have loads sper
All you need to do is change the plug (It is comman practice among inde retailers)

yup, they will be on ebay for sure..so it will still be available for people for christmas, if your an ebay shopper that is. the reason why they are sold out in stores are because people try and resell them for a quick buck. keep trying hoost.

Argos

No dont work for argos, just trying to help people finding a Wii for Christmas and save being ripped off.

I got one of those 1400, knew ahead of time when they were going to be on sale (as I'm sure many others did too)...alas no need to wait in the cold and a wii in the mail

TheLucky.1 said:
I got one of those 1400, knew ahead of time when they were going to be on sale (as I'm sure many others did too)...alas no need to wait in the cold and a wii in the mail

and someone on spoofee said Wii is "not selling"...:lol:

Back